DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Body & Interior (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   The work is never done (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=51638)

rex450se 04-18-2010 03:23 PM

The work is never done

3 Attachment(s)
I just picked this truck up last Monday. It is an '02 Quad Cab 2wd. The first thing on the agenda was to debadge it, which was completed Thursday. I then got up bright and early this morning and got her tinted and am loving the new look. The first picture is how she looked when I picked her up and the last two are this afternoon. I went ahead and did 5% over the factory tint in the back and then the 5% on the front. Next up is lowering it probably 2/4.5. A guy at work asked me this last week if I would trade my 17s for his factory 20s off of an '08. I just might have to do it.

On another note, my next project will be the stereo. I am going into withdrawal without my iPod hookup. I was wondering if anyone new of a new center dash that allowed a double din radio or if I would have to custom make something?

Much more to do, it has only just begun. My wife is already pissed.

Victor

ScatPak07 04-18-2010 03:32 PM

Man i that tint legal hahaha NOPE! Wow you went really dark man thats limo up front here cops would tell you to take it off on the side of the road haha.

It looks really good man! I like it but I do not htink the cops will haha

droshemiram 04-18-2010 03:36 PM

lol mods are so addicting, every time I do something to my truck I buy my girl something.

erm 04-18-2010 04:37 PM

Take a pic of that center console. I've been looking for a bezel for my truck and found a lot of them out there.

Maybe I'll see one that fits your truck while I'm looking.

And as far as the Mrs. reaction...LMAO...mine is too.

iRESQu 04-18-2010 05:12 PM

As a wife, my advice....get HER something to mod! Promise, she'll back off. She might later turn to you and tell YOU what you need for YOUR car. My husband and I have a deal, I do the cosmetics for BOTH of our vehicles, he does the performance....slowly we are doing everything on our OWN vehicles!

City Slicker 04-18-2010 10:34 PM

The tint looks really good :smileup:

CdnoilRAM 04-18-2010 11:01 PM

Looking good so far! That's crazy dark tint, but looks great. Planning on keeping the black side moulding?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICOVERU (Post 197424)
As a wife, my advice....get HER something to mod! Promise, she'll back off.

You girls had your barbies growing up, this is us making up for not having something to 'accessorize' growing up :LOL:

hemiv8dodgeram1500 04-18-2010 11:04 PM

thats a nice looking truck

CajunDodge 04-19-2010 04:52 AM

That is a very nice looking truck, definitely some dark tint but I like the way it looks! :smileup:

- Cajun

iRESQu 04-19-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 197783)
Looking good so far! That's crazy dark tint, but looks great. Planning on keeping the black side moulding?

You girls had your barbies growing up, this is us making up for not having something to 'accessorize' growing up :LOL:

What no GI Joes' or Tonka Trucks?! Spiderman, Wolverine?! Excuses excuses! :LOL: