DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Roof coming/Truck 75% done (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=53484)

bones64 05-15-2010 08:10 PM

Roof coming/Truck 75% done

Hello all..........Wanted to share pics of the truck almost finished. Got the cooper stripes on the roof done..........Pain in the ass:LOL:being 6foot 6 i see some crap i didnt want to see. Oh well im not a body man by any means.:LOL:It turned out OK and looks good to me.Saving a ton of cash doing it myself. When i do take it in to get all of it done at least i will know what i want.:smileup:Hope you like the pics............:smileup:

RansRAM 05-15-2010 08:15 PM

I commented on your other post but it's worth repeating. Your truck looks great man, you have done an excellent job. WTG......

bones64 05-15-2010 08:44 PM

Thanks alot Rans.............I appreciate it. Doing it myself is OK but i wish i had the cash to get it done buy a pro........Someday down the road.:smileup:

CajunDodge 05-15-2010 09:13 PM

boens, I just have to say, every time I see your truck, it just gets better! I really love the copper color, and I'm enjoying seeing the evolution and all your hard work here, great job, it looks fantastic!!! :smileup: :rep:

- Cajun

bones64 05-15-2010 09:17 PM

:smileup:Thanks alot Cajun............Appreciated alot..........My truck needs a good wash now............I have seen what you have done to yours..........Want to come up yonder and do mine?????????????????

RansRAM 05-15-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bones64 (Post 217649)
Thanks alot Rans.............I appreciate it. Doing it myself is OK but i wish i had the cash to get it done buy a pro........Someday down the road.:smileup:

No what you mean about the cash ! At least doing it yourself you have personal satisfaction and the cash goes further, win win in my opinion. :smiley_thumbs_up:...... Hey i'd give you rep points for that but the site won't allow it, says I have to spread it around. :4-dontknow:

ScatPak07 05-15-2010 09:47 PM

Looks really good Bones!! I like the way she looks!! That is some good DIY work there buddy!!! So can I come by and you can start fiing my truck too hahahah

CajunDodge 05-15-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bones64 (Post 217666)
:smileup:Thanks alot Cajun............Appreciated alot..........My truck needs a good wash now............I have seen what you have done to yours..........Want to come up yonder and do mine?????????????????

Maybe we could work out a deal, you help me with some stripes and I'll detail yours, lol? :D

- Cajun

iRESQu 05-15-2010 10:04 PM

It's really looking great, Bones! I think it would be great to see all your befores/afters. What a transformation!

City Slicker 05-15-2010 11:26 PM

Bones, you're doing an awesome job. Thanks for all the progress pics :smileup: