DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   NAV-TV - MyGIG Integration - Dodge Ram Accessories (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   gatty 15% off allgig starts today (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=55508)

NAV-TV 06-17-2010 03:08 PM

gatty 15% off allgig starts today

I am back to work and my special price for Allgig starts today and ends on July 19th

Please call me directly to get the 15% off price.

If anyone has questions. Please ask them in this thread so I can keep everything together so it is a little easier for me to keep track and answer everyone quickly.

Brief overview of Allgig.

Allgig will activate the features of your Mygig radio that Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep forgot. These features include video and navigation in motion (rer) Adding of front and/or rear cameras. Activating u-connect in rer radios that it is not already activated in. (need microphone $99)
And with use of our Allgig av cable, you can add rear monitors/dvd/ game systems and many other video options to your Mygig radio.
If you have the ren Mygig the Allgig will do all of the same features except navigation/u-connect as the radio is not equipped.

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!

btw, Here are my pics from Gatty for anyone who wants to see:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j4...view=slideshow

bikewv 06-18-2010 09:09 AM

Susanne,

I would like to purchase a unit from you but i would like more radio/dash/trim removal information and install pics and directions before my purchase.

I have been searching. I have a 2010 Ram with floor mounted shifter with the RER Stereo/DVD/NAV.

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

NAV-TV 06-18-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikewv (Post 240718)
Susanne,

I would like to purchase a unit from you but i would like more radio/dash/trim removal information and install pics and directions before my purchase.

I have been searching. I have a 2010 Ram with floor mounted shifter with the RER Stereo/DVD/NAV.

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

Jeff,

Let me email the engineers and see if they can write something for you to go by. Radio removal instructions should also be found here on the forum or even on youtube.com Give me some time to get a response from them and I will post it up.

Anyone want to chime in on this that has my allgig, please do!

NAV-TV 06-18-2010 10:47 AM

And here you go:

In the center console there will be a pocket in front of the shifter, remove the rubber mat to expose 2) Philips screw; remove
Lift out the center console cover. Remove the cover around the 120v outlet on the dash, remove the t-20. In the pocket above the radio, remove the rubber cover, remove the 2)t-20. Pull off the dash,

PorkChop 06-18-2010 12:12 PM

how much do one of these run for? what does it do? first im hearing of it, will it let me view DVD while not in park and when i rip CD's on some times it is "unknown" will it let me change this?

NAV-TV 06-18-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PorkChop (Post 240812)
how much do one of these run for? what does it do? first im hearing of it, will it let me view DVD while not in park and when i rip CD's on some times it is "unknown" will it let me change this?

Pork,

It will activate video and navigation entry while in motion. As far as the unknown" issue with the ripped cd's, That is an incapability of the mygig that we cannot change. Our allgig will also allow you to add cameras, rear dvd/ monitors and any other video inputs when using the allgig av cable.

The allgig is $289
The av cable is $64
The cameras run from $99-$159
And you will get 15% off if you place the order with me from now until July 19th.

NAV-TV 06-22-2010 03:52 PM

Pork,

Did you make any decisions?