DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Military (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Its finally time.... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=55631)

Casualdreamer 06-19-2010 03:32 AM

Its finally time....

Well, it has been 12mths in Afghan and time to go home (2 weeks and counting). I want to thanks this site for the time consumption that it has given me. Time has def flown by now that I look back at it. I orginally had a 2010 Raptor on order, some of you may recognize my screen name from that Z, but I went with a 2010 Sport CC. I can't wait to home to pick it up.

I really can't wait to get back to my Duaghter. When I left she was 3 months old. I have missed so much. She is walking, blowing kisses and starting to say full words, recognizable words lol... She had gotten really sick while I was over here and spent a really long stint in the hospital got so bad I was almost sent home becuase Docs were saything that she might not make it. With prayer from members and family of the other Z she pulled through. I thank them, RaptorForumz, so much for the support.

I can't wait to contribute this never ending site of knowledge. My current mods are going to be:

G2 Backflip cover
Recon Big Rig lights.
LED tailgate light bar
HID Projector Retro fit- expect a full write up on this due to reading and noticing some members are waiting for a set to go out or someone to do DIY step by step
Bed Rug liner.
Lift, Tires will be last for me. then a system as I have the Alpine surround sound.

I have never had a big rig like the Ram let alone a Hemi. Performance wise I have to sit in her first to see if I want more or comfortable where she is at. I have a turbo'd GSX-R1300 if I really feel the need for speed. I just want to thank the forum and say hi again. Thank you for all the military support that has been posted on this site. I really have never met a great bunch of people that are willing to reach out and help others as I have noticed here.

Sgt Williams, Michael
USMC 2001-til the day I die...

Semper Fi.

mamasita 06-19-2010 08:44 AM

I just wanted to say "Thanks" Mike for all your sacrifices and your family's. You are one great guy for doing what you do! I am new to this Forum, but I agree with you about it. This is one GREAT bunch! Good luck to you and your plans, maybe we'll see you at the next Gatty meet? Stay safe and get home soon!

iRESQu 06-19-2010 09:23 AM

Thank you, Mike for all you've done and continue to do. I am very relieved to hear your little girl is doing better. There's nothing better than that welcome home hug you'll receive from her and your wife! Then go hug your Ram! Absolutely give us write ups and pics of your truck and all her mods! See you soon BACK IN THE USA!

Casualdreamer 06-19-2010 09:38 AM

I def will @ How-Tos. Thank you all again for the support...

GsxrSoldier4 06-19-2010 09:43 AM

Have fun, got 17 days and an Aiplane flight..maybe ill cya in kuwait

rickerred 06-19-2010 10:21 AM

Good job brother, I am going over in Oct 2010 as part of a Canadian Contingent with 10th Mountain out of Fort Drum in NY state. Stay safe and thanks :smileup:

City Slicker 06-19-2010 10:58 AM

Thank you very much for all you do, we greatly appreciate it. Nice list of mods!! :smileup:

MADDOG 06-19-2010 11:47 AM

Have a safe trip home and thank you for your service!

CajunDodge 06-19-2010 04:14 PM

Thank you very much for your service Mike, it is a great thing you do and we all appreciate it! Wish you the best for a safe trip home and be sure to keep us posted on those mods! :)

- Cajun

stonewall220 06-29-2010 09:26 AM

Well it is getting closer and closer. Hope you make it home safe.