DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Back from a long Camping Trip!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=56225)

Valldar 06-28-2010 02:32 AM

Back from a long Camping Trip!!

Hello everyone! Yep, I've been gone for about 3 weeks here on the forumz but I come back with a bunch of stuff to show yall. Just to clear a few things up, I didnt randomly decide to take an exodus or anything :) I had finals for my classes 3 weeks ago and then 2 days later I went on a 2 week long camping trip to Redwood National Park in northern Cali.

It took a lot of planning and preparation for my trip and couple that with me planning it right after finals I couldn't find the time to post on here before I left :(

Long story short I went up north with 3 of my friends, and obviously took my truck as the only vehicle, along with me doing all the planning, reservation and packing and using all my camping gear, so basically my friends are freeloaders lol :). Anyways my trip was about 850 miles ONE WAY from where I live in SoCal, so the driving was REALLY fun (sarcasm) but it was a great trip overall.

So my treat to all of you is I have a BUNCH of pictures I took during the trip and even a few surprise videos. One of them is pretty badass, I could see it being in a Dodge commercial :) Just to get some insight on the stuff, I did a bunch of 4 wheeling while I was there, I'd say about 75 miles worth the whole trip, and a few other things worth noting, got a lot of shots with what our trucks do best.

Ill go into more detail later, but overall it was a really fun trip, lots of hiking and exploring and fun in my Ram, Ill post the pics and videos in this thread soon so stay tuned! Good to be back! :smileup:

CajunDodge 06-28-2010 03:39 AM

I just had to do it.......:worthless: because you know if those promised pics aren't up soon, there will be some folks on here crying in their coffee/tea when they wake up! So, if you hurry, lol, you can get them in before the pic police find out! Seriously, glad you had a good time, sounds like fun, so looking forward to the pics! :)

- Cajun

iRESQu 06-28-2010 07:46 AM

Where's the pics? Glad you had a great time. Sounds like a blast, but also a MUCH needed getaway!

Hemi390 06-28-2010 07:46 AM

What a let down no pictures . I sit here coffee in hand reading getting excited just to scroll down and find nothing :smiledown: :4-dontknow:

BlueJet 06-28-2010 08:57 AM

Serious?? I am from SoCal, was expecting to see pics from my home state and there is NOTHING!!!!!!

tgduke 06-28-2010 09:52 AM

With out pics as evidence of said trip, we all can only assume for the past three weeks you were actually only sitting around playing video games the whole time:LOL:

City Slicker 06-28-2010 10:06 AM

Glad you had fun! Looking forward to some pics :smileup:

Boubou 06-28-2010 05:19 PM

ah! I visited this post earlier, disappointed at the time for the lack of pictures.
I came back this afternoon and.....STILL no pics!!!
Now I've got nothing better to do than go get a glass of wine.
Looking forward to camping pictures, hoping to see a travel trailer :)

Toms Blue Ram 1500 06-28-2010 05:34 PM

:bsflag:I don't think it happened .

iRESQu 06-28-2010 06:31 PM

You ALL are a riot...but I am onboard with you all! I once met Elvis when he was shaking the hand of Jimmy Hoffa while in Gatlinburg at the 2010 Annual Mopar Meet driving a mint condition 1970 one of a kind, Challenger that Bo and Luke Duke signed, purchased from Barrett Jackson for the record breaking BAZILLION TRILLION DOLLARS x 10 and Daisy Duke delivered it to him after he went in the Army.