DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Automotive Industry News and Dodge Press Releases (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chrysler's PT Cruiser hits end of the road (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=56974)

Hemi390 07-09-2010 05:19 PM

Chrysler's PT Cruiser hits end of the road
 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38164372...tos/?gt1=43001

RamTech 07-09-2010 05:27 PM

The PT was supposed to fall by the wayside a couple of years ago but it was kept around because Chrysler had no replacement for it. I wish they had kept the Neon.

RootBeer 07-09-2010 06:16 PM

At least when the PT started it was a new body on the Neon chassis. Nice idea initially, but IMHO not a great one.

But then again, I like trucks. :LOL:

RamTech 07-09-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianwl (Post 256949)
At least when the PT started it was a new body on the Neon chassis. Nice idea initially, but IMHO not a great one.

But then again, I like trucks. :LOL:

Depends on your perspective I suppose. I'm not a huge PT fan either but they were a big success for Chyrsler.

CajunDodge 07-09-2010 08:07 PM

I agree, the PT was not my taste, either, but a lot of people did and do like them. The Neon's were cool, though.

- Cajun

MADDOG 07-09-2010 08:40 PM

Didn't care for them myself but then, to each their own.

Hemi390 07-09-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remerson228 (Post 256980)
Depends on your perspective I suppose. I'm not a huge PT fan either but they were a big success for Chyrsler.

I never cared for them either ...when I had work done on my truck they loaned me one I hated it ...But was glad I had something .

Toms Blue Ram 1500 07-09-2010 10:51 PM

I can't believe nododys rodded a PT yet . Rear wheel drive , 528 inch blown hemi etc................... Maybe someone has I've never seen one .

HoustonHemi 07-10-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 257127)
I can't believe nododys rodded a PT yet . Rear wheel drive , 528 inch blown hemi etc................... Maybe someone has I've never seen one .

Put the engine behind the front seat and make a wheel-stander out of it!

crash2000 07-10-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 257127)
I can't believe nododys rodded a PT yet . Rear wheel drive , 528 inch blown hemi etc................... Maybe someone has I've never seen one .

they have... I've seen them with the hemi, and even a viper engine, was planning one myself, until the shop told me $30,000 plus the cost of the car.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger