DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   South East (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Louisiana G2G? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=57880)

CajunDodge 07-24-2010 02:29 AM

Louisiana G2G?

Still in the planning phase at this point, but let's find out how many of us Louisiana folks are interested in attending a meet and greet. So far there's 4 of us on the list:

1. Excoastie - Bossier City
2. ram71351 - Marksville
3. CajunDodge - Morgan City
4. steelreign - Deridder

Perhaps while we wait for others to post up, maybe we can get some suggestions of what we'd like to do? Who else would be interested?

- Cajun

ram71351 07-24-2010 02:52 AM

Never actually been to one so I'm pretty much open for anything. Any chance to meet fellow Dodge Owners and drink a beer or two, sounds like a good time to me.

CajunDodge 07-24-2010 03:07 AM

I've never been to one, either, so it should be a good time if we can get it together! :)

- Cajun

iRESQu 07-24-2010 08:01 AM

Where, roughly, would it be held? When are you looking at doing this?

CajunDodge 07-24-2010 08:21 AM

That's what I'm trying to determine Paris. Someone mentioned the idea and it's something I had thought about for a while, so we're just figuring out who would even be interested and figure out when and where from there. :) You have plans to head out this way at some point? That would be pretty darn cool if you did! ;)

- Cajun

iRESQu 07-24-2010 08:24 AM

Yes, but it won't be till after Scott gets back, sometime in late Oct. But depending on location, I might be willing to drive for a bit to get to see you all!

CajunDodge 07-24-2010 08:27 AM

Awesome! I'm kinda thinking around that time, too, not so hot, maybe closer to the end of hurricane season, lol, but waiting to see what others have to say. Stay tuned girl, it would be great to have you all! :smileup:

- Cajun

dodgeman70592 07-24-2010 08:50 AM

If I was at home, I would be all over this. I am contimplating the same thing in Tallahassee.

CajunDodge 07-24-2010 05:10 PM

Man Jared, sure wish you could make it man, but seeing as how we don't even have a time set for it yet, maybe you can. Yours, however, would be a good excuse to drive to Tallahassee for the w-end. I haven't been through there since I left, bet I wouldn't even recognize the place, lol. :)

- Cajun

Excoastie 07-25-2010 10:08 AM

I've got no idea on when. I do have some ideas on where though... I'm thinking somewhere central, perhaps around Alec?

I'm not sure what there is to do around that area, but I suspect that it wouldn't be that hard to find out, or at least create our own entertainment.

The nature of my work (on call 24/7) is such that I pretty much just have to tell 'em that I'm taking a few days off if something gets planned, otherwise it tends to turn into the old cliche of best laid plans and all.... When a date gets sorted out I can plan from there, though I like the idea of after it cools off a bit too

Exco