DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Movies And Entertainment (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Sat. night out . (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=60811)

Toms Blue Ram 1500 09-05-2010 01:25 AM

Sat. night out .

:smileup:Well the wife has been asking me for several months if I would be interested in going to see REO Speedwagon and Pat Benatar when they come to Baltimore . So I asked her this morning when they were coming and she said this evening . So this afternoon I went to Pier Six Pavillion in Baltimore and purchased 2 lawn seats for this evenings event . Boy if that isn't a racquet , $75.00 . $10.00 of which are service fees . For that service fee they should of come out to my car and taken my order . Then when we got to the venue this evening they got me for $30.00 for parking . CROOKS . The first parking garage said I would also have to leave my keys with them . HA HA thats funny . And they can't understand why people don't come into the city . Gives me the dribbling s_ _ts everytime when I have to go there . So now that I'm done ranting , It was a excellent show . After hearing Pat Benatar and REO talk about how long they've been performing it really made me feel my age . The place was packed to the gills . The pavillion was on the Inner Harbors water front and you couldn't of asked for a more perfect evening . It was in the 60's , no humidity , breezy and started to get chilli towards the end . If anyone has the opportunity to ever see them , you won't be disappointed . And besides Pat Benatar looked pretty damn good for her age . :smileup:

erm 09-05-2010 01:30 AM

Glad you enjoyed the show, Tom, despite all the bitching...

whattsamatta...gettin' old there my boy?

CdnoilRAM 09-05-2010 01:54 AM

Lol, glad to hear you had a good night out with the wife... despite all the stuff about the city.

brad12kx 09-05-2010 02:11 AM

LOL Tom! Glad you enjoyed the show though. Hate to depart with all that mod money and end up having a miserable time.
As for the parking garage.....leave the keys for the truck!! I think there is a song for that....." That'll be the day that I die!" :vis:

rancherman 09-05-2010 02:36 AM

oh man!! does that bring back memories! I seen them (REO) in 1981 in the UNI DOME in Cedar Falls Iowa. I still think my hearing is shot because of that!... I saw an ad 'time life' where Kevin was pushing his albums....hard to believe that was the same guy I saw almost 30 years ago.
Good for you!

918Dodge 09-05-2010 04:35 AM

REO is awesome, glad you had fun!

UltraFlame 09-05-2010 07:18 AM

HOLY WOW! I didn't know they were still playing. Watched them many, many years ago and they put on a great concert.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 09-05-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 301127)
LOL Tom! Glad you enjoyed the show though. Hate to depart with all that mod money and end up having a miserable time.
As for the parking garage.....leave the keys for the truck!! I think there is a song for that....." That'll be the day that I die!" :vis:

No , we took the SRT8 CAR .

CajunDodge 09-05-2010 08:26 AM

That had to have been a cool show Tom, glad you had a good time despite the city, but that's definitely two acts I would love to see. Pat Benatar came to the House of Blues in N.O. a few years back but everyone was disappointed because it was such a short show.

- Cajun

BlueJet 09-05-2010 09:57 AM

Oh I am glad you went!! I told you she is great in concert!! It is sad how venues rape people, it is no wonder the concert tours this summer haven't been that great!! I feel really great about getting to see Switchfoot for only $22.50!!! :D