DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Exhaust (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Just installed my Mufflex 14'.... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=62215)

BLKSVT 09-24-2010 08:32 AM

Just installed my Mufflex 14'....

WOW....that was the easiest exhaust work I've ever done!!! The mufflex came in last night at 8:30pm by the brown truck and by 9:30 I was done. I have to give Mufflex some credit they fabbed up these pieces to fit perfectly, and a big thanks goes out to Dodge for using clamps and not welding this stuff. I must also say the stock muffler is HUGE, and heavy didn't realize it was that big. The tail pipes lined right up and all went smooth, and for those wondering about the 14 it is not loud at all especially at idle, WOT you def hear the sound. Over all it is worth every penny!

Now on to the Diablo that came with it...hehehehehe

CajunDodge 09-24-2010 08:35 AM

Cool man, glad to hear it went so well! We'll even give a little slack since it was late when you got done, but how 'bout some pics or a vid clip so we can hear how it sounds? ;)

- Cajun

chithead 09-24-2010 09:14 AM

Pics or ban!

Just kidding. Great review. Sounds like Mufflex really hit it out of the park with their product for the Rams.

BLKSVT 09-24-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chithead (Post 318075)
Pics or ban!

Just kidding. Great review. Sounds like Mufflex really hit it out of the park with their product for the Rams.

I'll try and get some up, only took a couple, hell I was as excited as a fat kid in a candy store when that UPS man drove up!

City Slicker 09-24-2010 01:19 PM

Very nice! Glad to hear everything went well!

chithead 09-24-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLKSVT (Post 318164)
I'll try and get some up, only took a couple, hell I was as excited as a fat kid in a candy store when that UPS man drove up!

I know exactly how you feel. Been twiddling my thumbs waiting on my 3pm appt at the tire store...

BLKSVT 09-28-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chithead (Post 318226)
I know exactly how you feel. Been twiddling my thumbs waiting on my 3pm appt at the tire store...

PICs or BAN!! LOL:gy:

UltraFlame 09-28-2010 10:19 AM

Someone told me there were pics here. So, I say we ban Someone. Because Someone lied. Some day we are all going to have a get together and kick Someone until they send us pics. LOL

Glad to hear you installed a mod in a short time.

Blackzilla 09-28-2010 05:07 PM

Congrats on the install.... wait til its broke in lil more rumble.....:smileup:

CRASHCOSBO 10-08-2010 02:01 PM

Mine is stuck at the border for the weekend.......you guys are getting me all revved up talking about how good these thigs sound.....I cant wait!!!...glad to hear you had no issues with the install...I'll be doing mine at home in the laneway with mostly hand tools...Guess I'll just have to survive with installing my mudflaps this weekend....anyone have any experiance installing the dodge mudflaps? they look pretty simple?