DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   you gotta love a hemi! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=62265)

jdRAM88 09-24-2010 11:41 PM

you gotta love a hemi!

So the other day I was on my way home and I got stuck behind a ford explorer and this guy was really gettin on my nerves, he was all over the place and I could tell he didnt want me to pass cause every time I hit a passing zone he would speed up ( I guess he thought he could out run a ram) soooo after about 2 or 3 times of this guy speeding up and slowing down i said f*uck it as we hit a passing zone and he was speeding up I gunned it and left him with a real good view of my tail gate, I couldnt help but smile, its like the power is endless you gotta love a hemi!!!!!

UnLiMiTeD 09-24-2010 11:44 PM

i got to race another hemi ram today, that was fun

brad12kx 09-24-2010 11:52 PM

Some people are knowledgeable on what is, and what is not......and some aren't. :umn:
Kudos to you for educating that Explorer driver. Like it or not, he learned something today! :smileup:

CajunDodge 09-25-2010 12:46 AM

Nice job smoking the Exploder! I don't even have the HEMI and I beat a crapstang on the way in to work today, and they were even running nose to nose with me but I think they were scared of the po-po because they had already hit the brake and slowed down previously when they saw flashing lights in the oncoming direction. :)

- Cajun

Kleeeen 09-25-2010 12:55 AM

Power is relative as I find my Hemi adaquate nothing more. If I want power I hop into the toy. I hope this does not get me into to much trouble and to the person that beat the Mustang what was it a 90 4cyl?

BigHorn 4 Life 09-25-2010 03:12 AM

lol that is awesome.I hate people like that too.I don't like it when they pass you on the highway and get in front of you and yup they slow down.Then when you go by them they want to speed up and ride beside you.Man that burns me up.i just stand on it and they get really small in my rearview lol.

iRESQu 09-25-2010 08:53 AM

Road police, gotta love em'!

jdRAM88 09-25-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnLiMiTeD (Post 318710)
i got to race another hemi ram today, that was fun

lol awesome who won that one :smiley_thumbs_up:

UnLiMiTeD 09-25-2010 01:25 PM

Me, barely. It was an 07 hemi quad cab, 3.92 gears, diablo tuned, intake, exhaust. Vs my stock 2010 crew cab with 3.55's.

Won by half a truck

platinuminjected 09-25-2010 01:50 PM

nice likks guys i had some lil ricer civic si the other day wanting to play with me and i left him behind everytime