DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   South West (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Any Houston guys know tuners for our trucks?? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=62425)

BLKSVT 09-27-2010 12:01 PM

Any Houston guys know tuners for our trucks??

Wondering if any guys here in Houston know of any tuners here that will tune with the Diablo...

Bodydoc2002 12-26-2010 04:07 PM

Texas Truck Works in Magnolia sells them...The guy that owns it use to drive King Krunch the Original Monster Truck...Check out their website and give them a call...If they don't they know someone that does..

erm 12-26-2010 04:42 PM

Nobody listed in your area on the DiabloSport website?

killerbee 12-27-2010 02:17 PM

I plan on getting a tuner soon and I'll bee asking the same type of question. I don't have much knowledge on what would bee a good quality, reliable tuner.

BLKSVT 02-02-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 390844)
Nobody listed in your area on the DiabloSport website?

Yeah, PSI motorsports tunes with Diablo....just not Dodges.

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerbee (Post 391526)
I plan on getting a tuner soon and I'll bee asking the same type of question. I don't have much knowledge on what would bee a good quality, reliable tuner.

Go with Diablo or SCT..IMHO, its really a preference or what your tuner uses if you get a custom tune done.

Bodydoc2002 02-02-2011 11:25 AM

www.FWDperformance.com in spring sells and does dyno tunes on dodges only...I've been down there for a few other things and customer service has been very good...Ask for Cindy....

BEE..DiabloSport Predator is the one I have and its well supported on their website and on here by guys like Maddog...Nice thing about DSP is that you can go back to your orignal tune and not have issues with your warrenty...I noticed fairly big difference in performance and added about 2 MPG...I'm adding a new exhuast in may/june and then i'm having them put it on the dyno and fine tune it at the place listed above...

BLKSVT 02-02-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodydoc2002 (Post 431184)
www.FWDperformance.com in spring sells and does dyno tunes on dodges only...I've been down there for a few other things and customer service has been very good...Ask for Cindy....

BEE..DiabloSport Predator is the one I have and its well supported on their website and on here by guys like Maddog...Nice thing about DSP is that you can go back to your orignal tune and not have issues with your warrenty...I noticed fairly big difference in performance and added about 2 MPG...I'm adding a new exhuast in may/june and then i'm having them put it on the dyno and fine tune it at the place listed above...

Good info, I'm running this canned tune and want a dyno tune..

killerbee 02-03-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLKSVT (Post 431188)
Good info, I'm running this canned tune and want a dyno tune..

x2. This answers many questions I have.

DAYTONA81 02-03-2011 12:48 PM

these guys tune with diablo and tune dodge trucks
http://local.yahoo.com/info-30555824...namics-houston

JwilsYellowRam 02-04-2011 03:53 AM

I have the new Superchips tuner installed in my truck and have recently downloaded the torque management control for my transmission settings. So far, I have been really pleased with the ease of setting everything! I have gained a noticable amount of HP, and I've only used the 87 octane setting! But I have heard that on the 09's and up, that the 87 octane setting doesn't add any additional anything to the truck! Now I don't know if this is true or not, but on my 08 it has been life changing!!!