DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   4wheelsonline... Just dont go there. (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=62594)

Scjon03 09-29-2010 05:18 PM

4wheelsonline... Just dont go there.

4wheelsonline sucks!

A warning, do not shop there, do not even go to their website. Yes the prices are cheaper than anywhere else I seen but their service sucks. I ordered a Volant CAI for my 2010 Dodge Ram on Sept 3rd! Will after 20days or so got no tracking number, no reply from emails, and a ran around on the phone. Sometimes like 99.9999% of the time your call is never answer or you get some stupid bs of a explanation. Like for example "sorry all of our reps are on lunch"... lol wtf is up with that.

On their website it states

"To request a tracking number for an order older then 5 days please fill out the form below.
Do not request a tracking number if it has been less then 5 days from your order date. Your request will not be responded to if it has not been 5 days."

I was patient and follow their request.. but after 10 to 15 days later I request a tracking number got nothing. I send them emails after emails and got nothing.

I finally ask the credit card company which is Citicard btw for a dispute and supposedly they try to work with the company and got nothing from them and Citicard give me my money back... Thank you Citicard! So I used that money for a Diablosport predator tuner from Moes performance.com and I got the CAI from Newlevel.

So just a quick warning.. that and 4wheelonline has very bad reviews if you google it.

RootBeer 09-29-2010 05:20 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

killerbee 09-29-2010 08:52 PM

Sounds like it's time for new management.

Trunrth1 11-04-2012 09:58 PM

They took me for a ride also. I called on the phone while I was in the middle of ordering online because I was not sure of the part number for a tonneau cover. The man on the phone gave me the number. Long story short. I got the product and it was wrong. So it ended up costing me $139.00 to ship the wrong cover back. Plus their restocking fee. All said and done they would not work with me at all. Customer service is a joke, really it is.
All I wanted was the right cover. I still have not gotten my credit back and it has been over a week since they got the cover back. I ended up buying the Bak G2 on eBay and it was cheaper any ways. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM MONEY GRABBING 4WHEELONLINE GUYS....And they don't have an 800 number so long distance from Michigan to Florida just to sit on hold for 15 min. I could go on and on. Just dont buy from them.

Chachi65 11-11-2012 02:50 PM

never buy from them they screwed me over bad. I bought n-fab wheel to wheel nerf bars and they poped off my factory fender flares. Called n-fab and they said they were having problems with the laramie fender flares. 4 wheel online said they wouldnt take them back because they were installed. So now they are just sitting in the garage.

ironchef2011 03-19-2013 08:57 PM

I couldn't agree more. This place is a train wreck. My N-Fab bars arrived all nicked up and damaged yet the box was mint. Thirty days after the return they were still delaying my refund. It wasn't until I threatened a credit card complaint that they finally replied and paid up.

huntergreen 07-04-2013 04:07 PM

tks for the heads up!!

huntergreen 07-04-2013 04:08 PM

ironchef.... where are you in orange county?

ironchef2011 07-04-2013 04:40 PM

Cornwall, NY, near West Point.

Muerm81 03-28-2014 01:27 PM

Sounds about right. Don't order from a company that can't pick up a phone. I had similar issues. Working on a return right now. I don't even know if it's worth the effort.