DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   WHY dodge! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=64807)

bamasport 10-29-2010 10:38 PM

WHY dodge!

I am starting to think that i attract nothing but other dodge vehicles to try and race me. I am not proud to report this just for because the others were dodges. as of now ive had an avenger and a nitro try to take me out. well none the less they thought they could beat me so i played with them at about 1/4 throttle and then took off. none-the-less hopefully no other dodges will try unless of course its a SRT8, would love to see where i stand.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 10-29-2010 10:46 PM

Well my next trip down to Huntsville , Ill have to look ya up and let you try my SRT8 . lol

bamasport 10-29-2010 10:50 PM

sounds good, im sure you will beat me badly. my last roommate had an SRT8 jeep grand cherokee and was fast as **** i loved it.

Kleeeen 10-29-2010 10:50 PM

When out and about in my Hemi I just relax and enjoy the ride/exhaust/music. Unless a truck is a purpose built racer a truck is not the best stop light racer. 0-60 in the real high 6's and low 7 second range does not make a speed demon hence my laid back approach.

bamasport 10-29-2010 10:52 PM

lol yeah i know, but its still nice to get on it every now and then and i have never once initiated a race, its the other drivers. but that was before my lift and bigger tires which were installed today.

TheSatinPumpkin 10-30-2010 07:44 PM

Seems to happen to me as well and i am just cruising in the right lane minding my own. Happens more and more as the truck gets dirtier and dirtier LOL. I just let them be on their merry way.

erm 10-30-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamasport (Post 346252)
...unless of course its a SRT8, would love to see where i stand.

You would be standing behind that car....

bamasport 10-30-2010 08:14 PM

yeah i know maddog but i cant be mad about losing to a car like that it would be fun for about 1/4 of a second.

js1977 11-06-2010 04:08 PM

I had a BMW play that game with me the other day, I was in the right lane at a red light,everyone gets in the right lane at the light due to the left lane ends shortly there after. This BMW pulls up in the left lane,( it make me so mad because usually those people shoot past everyone then jump in the right lane to slam on their brakes so they can stop and turn into sonic). So I look at the BMW and it's a couple of teenagers and he rev's it, so I'm like ok this guy thinks he's got me. Light turns green, he gave it all he had but the Hemi pulled away like a kid running from their veggies, lol. Can you guess what happened next.... he got behind me in the right lane so he could turn into sonic.... stupid kids...

sprintertech 11-06-2010 04:23 PM

with me its almost always a chevy......but thats cool cause so far its always been a win...