DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram For Sale - Used Dodge Trucks (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   WANTED: Used Good Shaped Full-Size Ram (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=66253)

ScatPak07 11-13-2010 11:25 PM

WANTED: Used Good Shaped Full-Size Ram

Hey Everyone!

I am looking for a Ram that I can use for work and the winter. I am looking for a 4x4 and it can be any model or year. I want something that is in good shape and that I would enjoy driving around.

If anyone has anything for sale or know anyone that is selling one please send me a PM!

Thanks in advance!

erm 11-13-2010 11:31 PM

Good luck man. Anything in your local market?

ScatPak07 11-13-2010 11:45 PM

Yea there are a bunch but I would like to see if anyone knows of any good deals .

I was shocked at the prices for some of the Rams around here. I have seen some with lots of mods on them and they are like $14,000 Canadian. I thought they would have been a lot more. The years are around 03-05

erm 11-13-2010 11:58 PM

That's not a bad price if they are in good condition. Well, good luck with your search!

ScatPak07 11-14-2010 12:15 AM

Thanks buddy! I am definitely going to be getting a Ram since I love em!

brad12kx 11-14-2010 01:22 AM

:att: This thread could serve as a warning to any newbies. :shrk:

ScatPak07 has been bitten by one of the most venomous mod bugs, and has sucessfully modded his truck to the point that he is looking for a 'Winter Beater'! :SHOCKED:

I mean really....have you looked at the specs on his Ram! This thing would, under normal circumstances, be the ultimate winter truck. :smileup:

:4-dontknow: Matt....maybe you went too far.... :gy:

moparmanicac 11-16-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 358080)

ScatPak07 has been bitten by one of the most venomous mod bugs, and has sucessfully modded his truck to the point that he is looking for a 'Winter Beater'! :SHOCKED:

I mean really....have you looked at the specs on his Ram! This thing would, under normal circumstances, be the ultimate winter truck. :smileup:

ha I was just thinking the same thing. The exact reason my plan is to make the Ram real nice and eventually get a beater wrangler or Dakota lift it and use that for winters and the woods

Toms Blue Ram 1500 11-16-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 358080)

So very true .

oh4ohyeah 01-03-2011 07:19 AM

Sell ya' mine for $11,000 USD. :)

Juice420 01-03-2011 07:52 AM

Good luck with the search man!