DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   South West (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Houston Chapter Kemah Meet Part 1 (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=67229)

killerbee 11-27-2010 09:28 AM

Houston Chapter Kemah Meet Part 1

1 Attachment(s)
Ok first off, Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. I hope everyone is doing well after taking part in the devouring of many turkies. This is part 1 of the official thread for the Kemah Boardwalk Meet. Lets makes this our biggest meet yet. Let's end 2010 with a bang. Thanksgiving is over and Blackfriday is over. Now is the time to rally. There has been discussion about where to park. The parking garage was an option beecause of its ample room to park. However, due to lifted trucks and a low ceiling, this option will probably not bee feasible. The parking lot adjacent to the garage was also mentioned and is still under consideration but it fills up very quickly. Now, I do know an area where we can park where no one parks. The downside; it's somewhat away from the Boardwalk. The good side; we can use this area to get some great shots. I was in a meet about 4 years ago in this very location I'm speaking of. I've posted a pic of it and I'm the only yellow truck there so you'll see me in the line up. We could meet there first as a group and then move closer to the Boardwalk shortly after.

So the discussion is open and suggestions are welcome for a parking location, date, and time. Part 2 of this official thread will contain the location we all agree upon, the date, and time. Part 2 will also include the official list of who all will bee participating weather it's newbie's or veterans. All are welcome. So, lets get the ball rolling.

kutect 11-30-2010 03:58 AM

Let's do it folks!! Let me know when and where!! killerbee, it seeems like im the only lifted truck in the group, i feel bad to have to do this, just cause of me, i can always stay on ground level or outside the garage!! I can try to take my cargo rack off, then for sure i can fit in a 6'8 garage!! Let me know!!! Anyone going to the Houston Coffee and Car event this Saturday??? From what i can tell, they have moved, and the event ppl are not telling anyone where it's going to be yet!!

killerbee 11-30-2010 10:27 AM

Ok. I'll keep you posted Kutect. I heard the Coffee and Cars has moved as well. I don't know the exact details either. Fuzzycali may know where the new location is. I would like to go but my wife is due for delivery sometime this week.

Dave07RamHemi 11-30-2010 02:34 PM

Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks guys, Its been real busy at work and with Thanksgiving at all....... nuff said. Let me know, Im in!!!!

killerbee 11-30-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave07RamHemi (Post 370418)
Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks guys, Its been real busy at work and with Thanksgiving at all....... nuff said. Let me know, Im in!!!!

Sounds good. I'm sure this weekend will bee too short of notice, so I will throw out the first date and time suggestion. How does Dec. 11th @ 11:00a sound?

kutect 12-02-2010 02:01 AM

Sounds good to me, count me in!!

miller2013 12-02-2010 04:12 PM

I would love to be there but i cannot sadly... that is right before finals bite my head off so i am gonna have to be up to my head in class material. Let me know how it goes hopefully i can get to see you fellas again soon. Merry Christmas!

killerbee 12-02-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miller2013 (Post 372220)
I would love to be there but i cannot sadly... that is right before finals bite my head off so i am gonna have to be up to my head in class material. Let me know how it goes hopefully i can get to see you fellas again soon. Merry Christmas!

Totally understand about the finals. Good luck. We'll definitely let you know how it turns out.

kutect 12-02-2010 07:44 PM

Doesn't sound good for this meet!!! Looks like everyone are busy with the holiday stuff!! Hey, Killerbee, im going to the Houston Coffee and Car this Saturday, they have moved to the Marq-E Entertainment Center. 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77055. I think they work out a deal to appear over there from now on!! Oh, one other thing, the next time we meet, maybe you can show me to post pictures, i got lots of roadtrip pictures of my truck to put up, but havent' found a easy way to post pictures. I like facebook better, it's easier. Let me know about the meet!!

killerbee 12-02-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutect (Post 372382)
Doesn't sound good for this meet!!! Looks like everyone are busy with the holiday stuff!! Hey, Killerbee, im going to the Houston Coffee and Car this Saturday, they have moved to the Marq-E Entertainment Center. 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77055. I think they work out a deal to appear over there from now on!! Oh, one other thing, the next time we meet, maybe you can show me to post pictures, i got lots of roadtrip pictures of my truck to put up, but havent' found a easy way to post pictures. I like facebook better, it's easier. Let me know about the meet!!

Well so far we have 4 people thats good to go for the meet. You, Dave07RamHemi, letorres, and Airborne. I'm not ready to pull the plug on it. I'll wait to see what kind of responses are posted over the weekend. The outcome on that will determine if the plug should bee pulled. I'm good for the Coffee and Cars meet. Did you just want to meet there? I'll bring my laptop for the pictures. Bring your camera and we can upload them.