DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Who has a PS3? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=68361)

Chili1K 12-11-2010 04:39 PM

Who has a PS3?

I bought and still use my launch PS3. my brother called and advised I grab the new COD Black Ops. Sooo I bought it. After 3 hours of updating my ps3 is back online.

If you want, My gamertag is ... Yep.... "Chili" send a invite.. not sure how much Ill get back into it. Will be nice tho to know who all hangs out.

I did see the Gamers thread. This is a little off topic of that to warrant a new post.

See ya in the virtual world!

Juice420 12-11-2010 05:20 PM

Uhh Xbox FTW!!!

GeauxHunting 12-11-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juice420 (Post 379228)
Uhh Xbox FTW!!!

Xbox is where it's at. I'm still punished so I'm probably gunna get online for the first time in a while.

Chili1K 12-11-2010 05:25 PM

This is the same type of debate like tires and wheels.. so ill say...your loss... lol

GeauxHunting 12-11-2010 05:27 PM

You're just mad because Kinect shit on Playstation move or whatever it's called.

Chili1K 12-11-2010 05:34 PM

uhhh no.. I owned a xbox.. sold it..

I have a PS3, (2)Ps2's, regular xbox(paper weight), Wii, psp, (2) nintendo ds's, and i think thats it.. I gave away my other consoles to nephews and nieces ..all still work.

I've been through the lot, and always liked ps3 better...

GeauxHunting 12-11-2010 05:35 PM

lol... Gotcha Mike, I just always played Halo, so playstation was never an option for me.

Juice420 12-11-2010 06:38 PM

Nah, Xbox FTW!!!

Excoastie 12-12-2010 08:00 AM

I've got the PS3, and wouldn't really consider any other console. I lean more towards the racing type of games (currently working my way through GT5), so that was a major factor.

I also would have a lil trouble adjusting to another controller's buttons (I'm a lil slow to catch on with some things).

Only problem is that I changed my email address on my PlayStation Network account, now I can't play online, unless I create another "user", and I don't want to do that, as I'll lose all of my saved game data. It seems that you can only associate one "user account" on the PSN with each of the "users" created on your console. If you change the email address (on the console) it tells you that you can't log in with someone else's account. Quite frustrating.

Exco

Chili1K 12-12-2010 11:34 AM

You might want to relook at that. They allow the change to your email address but you still have to keep your ID. If everything is locked onto your ID then game saves should transfer. send them a help ticket before you just go for it. Im sure they have this asked a lot with everyone changing providers every year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excoastie (Post 379617)
I've got the PS3, and wouldn't really consider any other console. I lean more towards the racing type of games (currently working my way through GT5), so that was a major factor.

I also would have a lil trouble adjusting to another controller's buttons (I'm a lil slow to catch on with some things).

Only problem is that I changed my email address on my PlayStation Network account, now I can't play online, unless I create another "user", and I don't want to do that, as I'll lose all of my saved game data. It seems that you can only associate one "user account" on the PSN with each of the "users" created on your console. If you change the email address (on the console) it tells you that you can't log in with someone else's account. Quite frustrating.

Exco