What's one of your favorites!?
I didnt find any thing in search listed toward food recipes.
Have a family known recipe you would like to share with your extended family?
Want to include people in your culture?
Want to cook dinner for your friends across the country but can't?
List them here!
Mexican Pasta casserole
Cheap, tasty, with store bought stuff.
1 lb ground turkey/chicken breast
12oz pasta noodles (rotini used last time)
1 can rotel tomatos with "Chili's"
2 cans of cream of whatever soup, (i use chicken or mushroom)
1 small can of mushrooms
1/2 Medium onion chopped/diced
1 package of taco or fajita seasoning.
1 cup grated Parmesan or breakcrumbs
1 16oz brick of mexican velveta (mild) for the kids.
1) Crack open beer, taste for consistency, Ok? good.. move on.
2) Start boiling the noodles.
3) grab a skillet start browning the ground meat and add your fajita flavor package.
4) Take another sip of beer... still cold? PERFECT!
5) when the meat is 90% done add the onion and mix.
6) mouth watering? take another sip of beer to satisfy the tastebuds.
7) open cans and drain tomatos and mushrooms (makes a thicker sauce) leave in if you want a thinner sauce.
8) add mushrooms and tomatos to skillet.
9) add cream of chicken cans and mix thoroughly.
10) Another sip is in order!
11) Check noodles. not done? cool! keep goin!
12) open velveta and cube into 3/4 inch, easier to melt.
13) Another sip to keep yourself on track
14) Add velveta to skillet and continue to mix until melted
15) Ding! noodles are done, Ding! noodles are done!
16) Drain and add to skillet!
Mix! mix mix mix mix!
17) sip sip (Whoa, easy killer not to much yet)
18) pour into a 9X13 baking dish.
19) cover top with breadcrumbs or Parmesan cheese.
20) bake 300 degrees till a crispy crust on top is formed.
21) enjoy the rest of your beer, you didnt use up.
Well I had to sign a contract at work and I can't disclose our recipes to anyone :D
We all Know the BigMac is thousand island.... don't worry.
Very cool thread idea iMike, I started one like this on the Jeep Z, too but just reading your recipe, I'm hungry already, gonna have to try that one for sure! :smileup:
hmmm...good idea, Mike. Let me peruse some recipes...
Ok, mine's pretty striaght forward, but it's so good and simple, I get request to make it regularly :D
2lb chicken legs/thighs
1/3cup prepared wet mustard (I use Frenches)
1tsp yellow curry powder
1) Pre-heat oven to 375F
2) Place chicken in flat glass/ceramic baking pan
3) Thoroughly mix ingredients together in a measuring cup and pour over chicken.
4) Place oven for 1hr, basting every 15 min with sauce.
chicken is done when golden brown crust formed with darker brown on top
serve on rice with sauce spooned over all (I use basmati or jasmin). Compliments well with peas.
OOO Kurtis that sounds super yummy!
Where do you get Mexican Velveeta, I have never seen it here
1 Cup Cheerios
1/2 Cup Milk
Pour cereal in glass bowl
Pour milk over cereal
Grasp top and twist.
Seriously, me cook? That's what Papa John's, Wendy's and KFC are for:LOL:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger