DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2010 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   2010 December - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=69921)

BlueJet 12-31-2010 09:31 AM

2010 December - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our December Winner

RaiderJay6

And now a word from your winner.......

http://www.ramforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/d...Dragracing.jpg

Thank you to all who voted and everyone who was nominated! I am truly honored to be the member of the month! This forum has great info and I have been here from very early on. I dont post as much now as I would like to but I do plenty of reading on here!

Now for an introduction. My name is Jay, I am 35 and hail from upstate NY (just outside of Albany). I am married to the best girl on Earth and have 2 daughters, ages 7 and 10. For fun I love watching Nascar and football on TV. If you couldn't tell by my screen name, the Oakland Raiders are my favorite team. :D I am also into tattoos, I have 2 full sleeves and am working on both my lower legs next. I also collect Nascar car parts. Being a true Dodge guy my favorite team is Penske Racing. Out of all the stuff I have my favorite 2 pieces are a hood off Brad Keselowski's red Dodge sponsored Charger and the right side off of Kurt Busch's car that he actually won the Atlanta race in 2009.

Enough about me, now lets talk trucks! My first Ram I bought was a used black 02 1500 QC 4x4 SLT with the 4.7. I loved that truck and thats where the modding began! I did alot to that one. It developed some electrical issues and I scoured Ebay looking for a new one. I found one in Indiana and took a week off of work and the wife and I drove out there to trade it in. I picked up and brand new black 07 1500 QC 4x4 SLT with a Hemi. What a difference the Hemi made! After modding the heck out of it I got bored with it. Once the new designed 09's came out I knew I had to get one. So September 1st after stripping the mods off the 07 I picked up a brand new black 2010 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 Sport with the more powerful Hemi. I cant get over how much nicer this truck is then the others. Dodge really stepped up their game with the 4th generations! Once again the modding has kicked in. So far for power mods I have added the DS Predator, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Cat Back exhaust and I painted the 5" tips black because I am not fond of chrome on the outside of the vehicle. I also put in a Jet 180 thermostat with a billet housing. The exterior of the truck is all black and I have several mods on the interior. My favorite being custom embroidered headrests that say Mopar and have the new Dodge 2 red stripes at the end. My vision is old school meets new school.

I think I have rambled on enough, so again I would like to says thanks to the site and all the people on it that make this place a very informative place to be!

HVACeR 12-31-2010 09:47 AM

Congrats on the win! Your truck looks awesome!

Toms Blue Ram 1500 12-31-2010 10:11 AM

Congratulations on the win there bud . You so well deserve it .

chithead 12-31-2010 10:16 AM

Congratulations sir!!!

iRESQu 12-31-2010 10:49 AM

Congrats Jay! Nice looking truck!

Juice420 12-31-2010 12:03 PM

Congrats Jay!! Well deserved!! Reps!!

RansRAM 12-31-2010 12:14 PM

Congrats on the Win. Nice write-up and I must say I like what you have done to your RAM, It looks Awesome. WTG

five0addiction 12-31-2010 12:35 PM

congrats man amazing looking truck where abouts outside of albany are you i live in scotia

wermbang 12-31-2010 12:42 PM

Way to go Jay!

erm 12-31-2010 12:46 PM

A well deserved win, Jay. Congrats!!!