DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Caught another one today! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=70466)

City Slicker 01-05-2011 06:52 PM

Caught another one today!
 
Hi everyone :wavey: Pretty productive day today (for the Ram) My friend Eddie did the transmission flush and rear differential fluid change (I watched, lol) I know you're supposed to do this stuff at like 30,000 miles, but I got a little ancy. I just hit 25,000 today, lol. Want proof? Look ↓ :D

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8...1580031160.jpg

I got a coupon sheet a couple days ago from the dealership, so i might have the engine tune-up done before the end of the month also.

RootBeer 01-05-2011 06:59 PM

Good catch. Doing the maintenance a littler early doesn't hurt. Late is another matter though.

CdnoilRAM 01-05-2011 08:00 PM

Will you stop babying it and get some real mileage on that thing :gy: I just passed 80,000 in my '07.

City Slicker 01-05-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 401717)
Will you stop babying it and get some real mileage on that thing :gy: I just passed 80,000 in my '07.

My bad Kurtis, this better?

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3...7358545385.gif

iRESQu 01-05-2011 11:49 PM

LOLOLOL!!!! Dang Nick that was funny! Congrats Bud! You really should give her some good love, open roads, wonderfully loud music, a tank of premium and some tasty oil all while in route to GA or VA! I have hit my 1,000 and 2,000 already. I just didn't post. At this rate I will pass you by in about 20 days! :LOL:

City Slicker 01-05-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRESQu (Post 401998)
LOLOLOL!!!! Dang Nick that was funny! Congrats Bud! You really should give her some good love, open roads, wonderfully loud music, a tank of premium and some tasty oil all while in route to GA or VA! I have hit my 1,000 and 2,000 already. I just didn't post. At this rate I will pass you by in about 20 days! :LOL:

Yeah, I've heard VA is beautiful (especially in April!) Is that true?

iRESQu 01-06-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Slicker (Post 402017)
Yeah, I've heard VA is beautiful (especially in April!) Is that true?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, therefore it is something you MUST experience personally!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...4805279893.jpg

Otherwise I'll know that you are related to Kurtis and I will call you:

http://disney-clipart.com/Chicken-Li...ken-Little.jpg

City Slicker 01-06-2011 12:05 AM

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...4184088886.jpg

platinuminjected 01-06-2011 12:06 AM

good catch dude i was going to try and get mine at 33,333 but forgot about it

iRESQu 01-06-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Slicker (Post 402040)

NW's flying all over the place here at my house with your attitude!
Fine, I will see you there!

http://rlv.zcache.com/dog_catcher_du...863308_400.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger