DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   BFI what the hell? Share experience here!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=71017)

ScatPak07 01-10-2011 10:09 PM

BFI what the hell? Share experience here!!

Hey Guys!

Man I have seen people post up about the BFI and the wait. Honestly I am not even pissed about that it is the customer service. I have been told I was getting my BFI a month ago. I was told it was ready and will be shipping out by the end of the week. So that was before Christmas weekend.

Now I have been contacting them and no response. I do not get what kinda business that they are running over there. I honestly dont care when I get it I just want to know what is going on. I dont like being ignored by someone that is supposed to be professional and selling expensive products to people. I know they are busy but return one of my 10 emails since that first day GEEZ!

I dont think I am being a prick or anything I just want to know what is going on!!

Please let me know your experience with these guys so I dont feel alone! haha

City Slicker 01-10-2011 10:56 PM

This thread says it all, lol:

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=60628

cosbourn 01-19-2011 07:34 PM

hey sorry scat. i haven't been on the Z in about 2 weeks. It's just the way he does business (if you can even call it that) I waited 4 months with him telling me that every single week, ie "its going out this week", "next week," "3-10 days" etc etc..

once i finally recieved it however, I promptly filed with the bbb and they gave him a 30 day window to respond back to my complaint. Well guess what didn't happen, he didn't respond and the BBB basically gave up and said that the report that they would keep on file for the company would reflect that the company was unresponsive even to them, (bullshit if you ask me because it's their job to take care of this shit) and they suggested i take legal action to settle my dispute with the company.

My guess is he is either going under, the bbb is down his throat because of all the complaints, OR he is just doing what he has always done to his paying customers (blow them off). Granted he is one man, BUT you DO NOT do business the way he does regardless of the situation. I would send around 10 copies of the same email to him in mass every time I wanted to get a hold of him and that usually did the trick. I would try that first. and then call him night and day until he picks up. I wouldn't want to be screwed over with that amount of money at stake. atleast not the way i was..

RootBeer 01-19-2011 07:40 PM

BBB was outed on national news a while back. Their ratings were based on how much a company pays them. The news didn't get into on how the BBB handles complaints.

cosbourn 01-20-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootBeer (Post 417665)
BBB was outed on national news a while back. Their ratings were based on how much a company pays them. The news didn't get into on how the BBB handles complaints.

well if that's the case then I don't see Lance being able to pay them anything. haha. between him not paying the UPS transfer fees and forwarding them on to the customers and the shitty construction of the parts that were used for the entire BFI, you can tell that money is definitely tight and we as customers suffer.

MarkThomas 03-09-2011 06:28 PM

Not sure why you guys buy from that clown. The only thing I know about BFI I have read on here...one thread went on for PAGES about guys waiting for orders.

Wow.

HerRam 03-09-2011 06:32 PM

Yeah that is brutal..someone on here should totally rip off the idea and sell it...I doubt he has had time to get a patent!