DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2010 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   2500 Std. cab ? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=71269)

2bornot2b 01-13-2011 04:06 PM

2500 Std. cab ?
 
I have a 2500 standard cab long bed and behind the seat there is a nice plastic storage area. Looks like it has slots to insert dividers. Just wondering if it should have come with dividers or if they are available from Dodge.

Thanks

erm 01-13-2011 05:01 PM

I thought they were supposed to be there. Did you get the truck new???

2bornot2b 01-13-2011 05:40 PM

Ram
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 410869)
I thought they were supposed to be there. Did you get the truck new???

Yep, just picked it up two weeks ago. So the dividers should be in there?

CdnoilRAM 01-13-2011 05:43 PM

IF it's new, then I'd head back to your dealership to try and get them.

2bornot2b 01-29-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 410935)
IF it's new, then I'd head back to your dealership to try and get them.


I did that. They sent me some dividers for a mega cab which are different. Now they are telling me that it part of an option package and you cant buy them from Dodge. I find that hard to believe since the slots are there. Anyone have any pics they could provide of theirs? 2010 standard cab 2500.

Thanks

2bornot2b 02-25-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bornot2b (Post 427347)
I did that. They sent me some dividers for a mega cab which are different. Now they are telling me that it part of an option package and you cant buy them from Dodge. I find that hard to believe since the slots are there. Anyone have any pics they could provide of theirs? 2010 standard cab 2500.

Thanks

I officially can’t get the dividers. I have talked to the dealer and Dodge twice and they say that the parts are no longer available. It's not that I need them its principle now. Not a good start for a former Chevy owner not to mention that I have already had three recalls.

Butter 02-25-2011 03:45 PM

I have a reg cab 1500, I have the same storage area and it has the slots for the dividers but they did not come with the truck....I did buy it new.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger