DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Tasted some Camaro SS (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=73225)

JackDaniel 02-02-2011 10:20 AM

Tasted some Camaro SS

I was leaving the movies from seeing The Mechanic (not impressed) and I see my buddy who has an 02 SS camaro. Now I know theres no way in hell Im gonna take em in my 05 Bee but I decide to play anyways. So we both get next to eachother around 40-50mph and do the horn thing and hit it, and I pulled slightly on em!! I was right with em till about 85-90 and then he flew past but was a good run, He was suprised with my truck as well. Then we came to a red light. He tells me hes gonna take off his traction control, Im like w.e. cuz I dont even have it lol. Light goes green and I ate his Camaro for lunch due to driver skills. He burnt up the tires too long on his launch and I smashed em. With a better driver sure, I know the Camaro would have won, but he blew it and the Bee got em hahaha. Woulda been awesome to see third person, two American vehicles given her from a stop.

chithead 02-02-2011 10:22 AM

Nice kill!!!

When will they learn... Rams ain't like other trucks.

City Slicker 02-02-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackDaniel (Post 431181)
I was leaving the movies from seeing The Mechanic (not impressed) and I see my buddy who has an 02 SS camaro. Now I know theres no way in hell Im gonna take em in my 05 Bee but I decide to play anyways. So we both get next to eachother around 40-50mph and do the horn thing and hit it, and I pulled slightly on em!! I was right with em till about 85-90 and then he flew past but was a good run, He was suprised with my truck as well. Then we came to a red light. He tells me hes gonna take off his traction control, Im like w.e. cuz I dont even have it lol. Light goes green and I ate his Camaro for lunch due to driver skills. He burnt up the tires too long on his launch and I smashed em. With a better driver sure, I know the Camaro would have won, but he blew it and the Bee got em hahaha. Woulda been awesome to see third person, two American vehicles given her from a stop.

Nice kill! But was the Mechanic really not that impressive?

GeauxHunting 02-02-2011 11:26 AM

Nice kill!

2SHRT

yamifz1 02-02-2011 01:22 PM

good kill, savour it !!

erm 02-02-2011 02:17 PM

a win is a win...too bad for him...LOL

JackDaniel 02-02-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Slicker (Post 431216)
Nice kill! But was the Mechanic really not that impressive?

it was okay, it had its cool moments but to me for the most part it was boring. Then again Im not a huge Jason Statham fan or however you spell his name

City Slicker 02-02-2011 10:39 PM

Hmm, I might still check it out. Thanks for the review, though!

Toms Blue Ram 1500 02-02-2011 10:39 PM

Camaro Killer ! Don't let him live this one down .

Silver04Ram 02-09-2011 11:46 PM

Good kill!! Driver skill is alot of wether you win or not. I try explaining that to a few friends. My friend got his 00Z28 the same time i got my 99 and he couldn't figure out why i was running 14.20's to his 14.7's and both of us were stock down to the paper filter. All in how you drive it.