DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum CANADA (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Windsor Members (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=75736)

RocknMedic83 02-28-2011 10:06 PM

Windsor Members

I have only met a few members in the Windsor & Surrounding Area. I see Rams all over the roads around here so I'm throwing a shout out for those Members living in Windsor.
Any others?

rick980 03-03-2011 12:36 AM

I live in Windsor, On....in Riverside.

RT TT 03-03-2011 12:50 AM

i live in essex great to see locals..... so not use to locals on a forum lol

RocknMedic83 03-03-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick980 (Post 459660)
I live in Windsor, On....in Riverside.

I'm in the Riverside Area too. I'm surprised I havn't seen your truck around!!

RT TT 03-05-2011 01:46 AM

most of you will be able to pick my truck out at night i run 55watt hids in fogs and headlights and most ppl ALWAYS think my high beams are on (ps im sorry if ive high beamed you after flashing your brights at me repeatedly) if any of you guys are still interesyed i have some spares laying around pm me and we can meet up.

also know 2 great exhaust guys in the area 1 owning windsor mendral interested too meet up with a few members get ideas and such

also hope you guys dont mind i add you to the friends list nvr know when you need a hand froma local who knows a thing or 2

RocknMedic83 03-05-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RT TT (Post 461355)
most of you will be able to pick my truck out at night i run 55watt hids in fogs and headlights and most ppl ALWAYS think my high beams are on (ps im sorry if ive high beamed you after flashing your brights at me repeatedly) if any of you guys are still interesyed i have some spares laying around pm me and we can meet up.

also know 2 great exhaust guys in the area 1 owning windsor mendral interested too meet up with a few members get ideas and such

also hope you guys dont mind i add you to the friends list nvr know when you need a hand froma local who knows a thing or 2

Yeah sounds good. I'm not much help when it comes to repairs. I've never done any real repairs to my truck. Learning alot from the Forums though. We should gather a few momre memebers and have a meet a Tim's or somthing !

RamSport012 08-31-2012 09:33 AM

Hey boys,
im originally from windsor, moved to NB cause of the Army, been back a few times, just there three weeks ago in my Ram, was allover on walker, omelette, riverside areas.
good to see a forum for Windsorites .

too bad tim's on Ouellette is closed where all the crotch rockets use to meet, but theres still firestone lol..
look forward to talking to you guys, and eventually meet when i come back to the 519

Cheers.

ONOutdoorsman 10-17-2012 09:16 AM

South Windsor and more than 15 characters.

dodgeboy360 11-12-2012 06:06 PM

Hey guys I'm from a burg.. We should all meet up sometime would be cool I didn't know there was many locals either

Clifford17 11-13-2012 09:13 AM

another one here from Amherstburg....X2 on a meet