DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Breaking News - mySRT8u is getting new rims!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=76315)

brad12kx 03-07-2011 01:53 AM

Breaking News - mySRT8u is getting new rims!!

Just got a sneek peek at the new rims for mySRT8u -
They can be viewed here

If she finds out I leaked the news....:greenchainsaw:

mySRT8u 03-07-2011 01:58 AM

:SHOCKED: DAMNIT BRAD! now everyone is gonna know how i will roll up into gatty, spoiled the surprise..! ugh... :LOL:

P.s and to think i was gonna share my popcorn with you :wow:

CajunDodge 03-07-2011 02:00 AM

Well you can always take back your raspberry doughnuts! Brad, for shame :LOL:

- Cajun

mySRT8u 03-07-2011 02:04 AM

Brad you have lost your throne of popcorn duties for a whole week! or until im hungry ...LOL

brad12kx 03-07-2011 02:11 AM

It wasn't me......I'm the victim of Identity theft.....right here on the Z.....:SHOCKED:
You know I would never divulge this type of information for the sole purpose of starting a teaser thread.....:158:

I'll start an investigation immediately and get to the bottom of this... :)

CajunDodge 03-07-2011 02:25 AM

This should be good, maybe we need popcorn for this one!!! ;)

- Cajun

sk8noregon 03-07-2011 02:32 AM

Oh, that's just messed up ! Get him Tina !:box2:

brad12kx 03-07-2011 09:15 AM

After careful examination of the proposed rims, I feel drawn to start a prayer chain on your behalf. First this :wow:, and now rims to match !!!

There appears to be something real bad :FIREdevil: underlying this decision. Hmmm..... maybe the collective efforts of the Z can intervene and set things correct :pop:

Please tell us that Jared isn't at the root of this too!!! :str:

CdnoilRAM 03-07-2011 09:21 AM

I dunno guys, there's something to be said about those rims... it'd be like riding on rails!

mySRT8u 03-07-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 463589)
After careful examination of the proposed rims, I feel drawn to start a prayer chain on your behalf. First this :wow:, and now rims to match !!!

There appears to be something real bad :FIREdevil: underlying this decision. Hmmm..... maybe the collective efforts of the Z can intervene and set things correct :pop:

Please tell us that Jared isn't at the root of this too!!! :str:

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad12kx (Post 463407)
It wasn't me......I'm the victim of Identity theft.....right here on the Z.....:SHOCKED:
You know I would never divulge this type of information for the sole purpose of starting a teaser thread.....:158:

I'll start an investigation immediately and get to the bottom of this... :)

LMAO! You are insanely crazy!! Ok ok... the rims are alittle too much i know, but wouldnt it be great with a some jackasses (donkeys) in the front to go with the theme??! what if we paint the rims in pink?

P.S.. Brad ...you me :box::LOL: