DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Chrysler 300 SRT8... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=77451)

GeauxHunting 03-17-2011 11:00 PM

Chrysler 300 SRT8...

Well here is how it went....

I was driving home from getting tutored for algebra and the 300 SRT8 ran a red light and I almost smoked the shit out of it and I ended up going onto the curb, so I whip around and speed up to him. I got next to him at a light and I opened my door and stepped out to give him a piece of my mind and he just started revving his engine. So I step back into my truck, ready to lose :smiledown: Light turns green, he explodes off the line, I cant even hear myself think over his exhaust. I got up to about 80 and I see him way ahead, he must have been around 100+ at this time. I'm thinking to myself, why does that douchebag have such a nice car? Well I slowed back down to the speed limit and I get a couple blocks down and I see him leaning against the hood of a cop car, cuffed. I'm not going to lie, it kinda made me happy to see him like that considering he could have killed me or someone else for running that light... Anyways, now I definitely know 4.7l Magnum < 300 SRT8 :LOL:

erm 03-17-2011 11:08 PM

Yes, those SRT cars have a LOT of power and some folks just can't act like prudent adults when they get behind the wheel.

Maybe the douchebag will lose his car and some more deserving soul will end up with it.

I sure like my SRT but I don't drive like an idiot. Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to have my fun in the car but I pick my spots and do so in a manner so as not to endanger anyone.

GeauxHunting 03-17-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 475127)
Yes, those SRT cars have a LOT of power and some folks just can't act like prudent adults when they get behind the wheel.

Maybe the douchebag will lose his car and some more deserving soul will end up with it.

I sure like my SRT but I don't drive like an idiot. Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to have my fun in the car but I pick my spots and do so in a manner so as not to endanger anyone.

Exactly!! Me and my friends put together races for people at school. We do it on the perfectly smooth fresh blacktop road, perfectly straight for 5 miles. We have 1/4 1/2 and 1 mile markers set up. The only thing along that road is dump sites and things like that so if something goes wrong no innocent bystander gets hurt.

erm 03-17-2011 11:19 PM

That's the smart way to do it, Dillon.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 03-17-2011 11:30 PM

I pretty much behave myself in my SRT car . I enjoy the hell out of it . I will blast it when the time is right .

moparmanicac 03-17-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 475163)
I pretty much behave myself in my SRT car . I enjoy the hell out of it . I will blast it when the time is right .

Now if everyone was like Tom wed have alot less problems :LOL:

Crash 03-21-2011 11:43 PM

Come on guys....how the hell you gonna behave yourself in that car??? I can't keep my foot outta my megaton truck just because that hemi sounds so awesome...so how do you make yourself behave???? lol

916Timmy 03-21-2011 11:47 PM

Wish you could have got a pic!!!! :) I want an SRT car now!

brad12kx 03-22-2011 02:25 AM

Great story Dillon! He may of won the race, but you got the 'Kill'....with a little help from the locals. :smileup:

erm 03-22-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 478954)
Come on guys....how the hell you gonna behave yourself in that car??? I can't keep my foot outta my megaton truck just because that hemi sounds so awesome...so how do you make yourself behave???? lol

It ain't easy. It really tests your maturity level. Eventually, I fail to pass the test and have a little fun on the street but I pick my spots and make sure I'm not endangering anyone.

But man oh man are they a blast to drive!