DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Public Safety (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Communications mount for '03 Ram (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=78996)

CTEMT 04-03-2011 09:50 AM

Communications mount for '03 Ram

Hey everybody im trying to find a mounting platform like a Havis or Jotto Desk style mount to put inside my Ram thats a 2003. Im looking at it to have a scanner , toggle's for lights and a radio in the future. Now i've tried looking and cant find anything specific for our trucks. A Radio dealer said they put the Wedge mounts in rams but i'd like something more meant for the said electronics. Also if anyone has some pictures of there set up would be much appreciated!

Dan
EMT-B

Cowboy Medic 04-03-2011 11:18 PM

I sell and build police vehicles for several agencies. I have not setup as a vendor on the forums yet, so I would ask that you contact me through private messages and I can direct you to my website. The consoles and other equipment I sell is top of the line and I can get you some really good prices.

Also, I won't sell you something that you can't really use. There are a lot of different ways you can accomplish what you want to do. I was an advanced electronics tech in the Navy and can help you out with a wiring schematic if you need as well. No charge for that kind of help. I just like to see guys set their trucks up right.

Cody Daniels 04-13-2011 06:43 AM

Hey (CTEMT),
You can build your own console out of metals or wood and then put some fabric over it to make it look nice and neat. You can contact Jotto Desk, Havis, or Ram Mounts and give them dimensions for your truck and they will custom make it for you. I'd go with only these top 3 brands or make it yourself. :)

dodgeacosta 03-10-2012 08:05 PM

console

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy Medic (Post 491405)
I sell and build police vehicles for several agencies. I have not setup as a vendor on the forums yet, so I would ask that you contact me through private messages and I can direct you to my website. The consoles and other equipment I sell is top of the line and I can get you some really good prices.

Also, I won't sell you something that you can't really use. There are a lot of different ways you can accomplish what you want to do. I was an advanced electronics tech in the Navy and can help you out with a wiring schematic if you need as well. No charge for that kind of help. I just like to see guys set their trucks up right.

Hey cowboy, can you pm with your website information have same problem with cant find any setup.

dodgeacosta 05-09-2012 11:06 PM

hey cowboy medic do you have a website??