DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   A Kill, Maybe (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=80079)

KLRRAM 04-14-2011 11:28 PM

A Kill, Maybe

I don''t know if this counts but, a while back, there was this POS early 90s Chevy truck just being a jerk off honking his horn behind me at the drive thru. I pull out on the side street and of course he whips around me. We both pulled on to the on ramp where he brake checks me for riding his bumper. By this time we are just about on the 4 lane so, I pull up beside him and low and behold he stomps on it and tries to cut me off. Of course by this time I am getting a little :mad: so, I hammer down pulling about 105 bus lengths on him. In the next town he was behind me so, I went to pull in to the local Caseys of course he kept on going out of town...btw I suck at telling stories.

dwadestrick 04-14-2011 11:49 PM

Story was good. I just get pi$$ed at people that blame me for their stupidity and lack of driving ability. Example: A girl runs me off the road and shoots me the bird for.... I guess just being in her way. :stupidpeople:

bdrouhard15 04-20-2011 01:20 PM

Need to attach a harpoon gun to your truck for people like that just harpoon @$$ and pull that pos out of town

KLRRAM 04-20-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdrouhard15 (Post 505861)
Need to attach a harpoon gun to your truck for people like that just harpoon @$$ and pull that pos out of town

Would have been nice. I hate people like that...guy thought he was a real "Billy Bad A@@" I guess.

bdrouhard15 04-21-2011 01:24 AM

Haha yea there is douche bags out there alright

CajunDodge 04-21-2011 02:37 AM

I say it counts and he got what he deserved, so hopefully ya taught him some respect! :smileup:

- Cajun

tecnomuzik 04-21-2011 03:00 AM

For a while now I've had an idea to wire up in the rear of my vehicles a scrolling sign that's connected to a laptop where I can type in messages to these people. "LEARN TO DRIVE!" "AT LEAST DO THE SPEED LIMIT!" etc... :ura1:

CajunDodge 04-21-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tecnomuzik (Post 506640)
For a while now I've had an idea to wire up in the rear of my vehicles a scrolling sign that's connected to a laptop where I can type in messages to these people. "LEARN TO DRIVE!" "AT LEAST DO THE SPEED LIMIT!" etc... :ura1:

That's a cool idea! There's a guy on here who has something similar to that on his dash, I'll have to find his thread.

- Cajun

platinuminjected 04-22-2011 01:13 PM

that is a nice kill bud and a good story but that has to be one of my biggest pet peeves is people like that

KLRRAM 04-22-2011 07:57 PM

When people act like that, I just can't seem to leave it alone.