DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2011 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Bilstein 5100 leveling for 2011 RAM (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=81033)

Dyoungman1 04-25-2011 11:34 AM

Bilstein 5100 leveling for 2011 RAM
 
I want to order front and rear Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks but can't find part numbers for the 2011. Bilstein is closed today and shockwarehouse.com couldn't verify if the 2010 shocks will fit a 2011. Can someone verify if they have ordered them for their 2011?

I have a 2011 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, Quad Cab 4x4.

Thanks

turk1270 04-25-2011 03:23 PM

2009-2011 are the same

rodanst6 04-25-2011 04:02 PM

2011 part numbers (Bilstein changed part numbers, both are below)

Front Old# BE5-F812-H0 new# 24187367

Rear Old# BE5-F813-H0 new# 24187374

Good luck finding them, I have had them ordered for about 3 weeks, last I heard from company is they will not be back in stock until the end of May.

Bent21606 04-25-2011 08:45 PM

anyone have a link? is this easier or better then blocks?

stu 04-25-2011 08:55 PM

shocks
 
ordered mine from off road wharehouse last week and they came in today. It says the rears are adjustable from 0 to 1". Dont see how. Anyone know?

Crash 04-25-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu (Post 510609)
ordered mine from off road wharehouse last week and they came in today. It says the rears are adjustable from 0 to 1". Dont see how. Anyone know?

That just means you could put in a 1" block and not have to worry about bottoming or overextending the shock

Dyoungman1 04-25-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodanst6 (Post 510304)
2011 part numbers (Bilstein changed part numbers, both are below)

Front Old# BE5-F812-H0 new# 24187367

Rear Old# BE5-F813-H0 new# 24187374

Good luck finding them, I have had them ordered for about 3 weeks, last I heard from company is they will not be back in stock until the end of May.


That's what I have been finding out, end of May to get any.

stu 04-25-2011 10:03 PM

shocks or spacers. all the answers
 
http://www.bilsteinus.com/fileadmin/...WebArticle.pdf

ill be installing mine on wed in the driveway. also putting on my 35 x 12.50 x 20 general grabber red letter tires with xd 800 black misfits.

pics to follow

candy08 04-25-2011 11:02 PM

Bilstein's came in today. Ordered from 4wheelparts last Thursday. You scared me for a second with the changed parts number....but they were correct :smileup:

Crash 04-25-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy08 (Post 510788)
Bilstein's came in today. Ordered from 4wheelparts last Thursday. You scared me for a second with the changed parts number....but they were correct :smileup:

You are going to love these shocks. The ride quality is improved dramatically with them on top of the level truck. Its a win/win if you ask me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu (Post 510698)
http://www.bilsteinus.com/fileadmin/...WebArticle.pdf

ill be installing mine on wed in the driveway. also putting on my 35 x 12.50 x 20 general grabber red letter tires with xd 800 black misfits.

pics to follow

Stu I hope you have a good spring compressor


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger