DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Movies And Entertainment (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   What's on the HDD or Ipod in your truck? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=82096)

Stump3r 05-07-2011 07:00 PM

What's on the HDD or Ipod in your truck?

I'm an old 80's metal head so my HDD is stuffed with the likes of Metallica, Megadeath, Motley Crue, Poison, Ratt, Scorpions, Helix etc.
Lately been getting into stuff like Sevendust, Foo Fighters etc.

What's rockin the speakers when your exercising the Hemi?

RansRAM 05-07-2011 07:07 PM

Well I've got AC/DC, Metallica, Rush, Pink Floyd and my Son has introduced me to Angels and Airwaves, Skillet, Thirty seconds to mars, breaking benjamin. Pretty much anything with a solid rock beat work for me.

Amdukias 05-08-2011 08:10 AM

Motley Crue, Metallica, Pantera, Dethklok, Nazareth, CCR, Santana (older, Abraxas era), Jim Croce, AD/DC, Ozzy, Warrant, Styx, Skid Row, Quiet Riot, and a lot more lol.

datboiryan 07-03-2011 06:02 PM

Fair To Midland, Kings of Leon, Angels and Airwaves, The Classic Crime, The Clay Wilson Band, Coheed and Cambria, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Doobie Brothers, Dr. Dre, 2pac, Foo Fighters, Incubus, Jason Aldean, Led Zeppelin, and System of a Down. I listen to a wide variety of music lol.

erm 07-03-2011 06:48 PM

Here's the current iPod mix:

AC/DC, Airborne, Akon, Alan Parsons, Alicia Keys, Annie Lennox, Audioslave, Avril Lavigne, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Candlebox, CCR, Chickenfoot, Chris Brown, CSN&Y, Daughtry, Dire Straits, Disturbed, Don Henley, Elton John, Ensemble Hyperion, Evanescence, Fergie, Great White, Halestorm, Heart, Hinder, Jackson Browne, Jay-Z, Joe Satriani, KD Lang, Kylie Minogue, Lady Antebellum, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Metallica, Muse, Nelly, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails, Papa Roach, Pitbull, Puddle of Mudd, Rev Theory, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Saliva, Selena Gomez, Shinedown, Taio Cruiz, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, Timbaland, Tom Petty, Usher, 3 Doors Down

An eclectic mix for sure...

CollateralDamage 07-03-2011 06:56 PM

I listen to pretty much anything from the late 60's up to now as long as its not country, lately been leaning more for the harder stuff. The only real screaming stuff is the old pantera lol i just cant seem to ever get sick of them...:LOL:

jcasey10 07-21-2011 08:14 AM

I listen to all kinds of music from Rock to Country. Lately it's been Jason Aldean, Johnny Cash (really like his stuff), Kenny Chesney, Avenged Sevenfold, Foo Fighters, The Offspring, and the Zac Brown Band.

Wildcat 07-21-2011 11:27 AM

Mostly country, Justin Moore, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Brantley Gilbert, Rodney Atkins, Trace Adkins, etc. Oh, and can't forget George Strait and Alabama!

RedRam10 07-26-2011 01:29 AM

Like almost all types, been hitting the "coffee house" on the Sirius lately. But have things like the 60's, 70's and Jazz on speed buttons.

SS4Luck 08-17-2011 03:55 PM

Hmm lets see.
Dubstep/Electronic: Example, Skrillex, Flux Pavillion, Nero, Deadmau5, BassHunter etc
Hardcore: Slipknot, Senses Fail, Atreyu, Lamb of God, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Amon Amarth, Metallica (new and old)

I have some other more "girlie" stuff on there for my gf being that its a 60G iPod i got tons of room lol