DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Suspension (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Come on UPS guy! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=82530)

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 05:56 PM

Come on UPS guy!

Well my rear hellwig anti sway bar is on truck for delivery and it's almost three, where the hell is he doesn't he know dodge people with packages need to get mods done before the day is up!! Pictures to come, whenever he decides to get here.:Hey:

erm 05-13-2011 06:08 PM

LOLOL...impatient are we???

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 06:17 PM

I'm the most unemotional patient Paramedic there is...someone is dying nothing, but when the UPS guy takes his sweet time hitting my house last then watch out. He knows I have truck parts that need to get here so I can start doing what needs to get done. He knows, he knows LOL!

erm 05-13-2011 06:20 PM

No....you know you are getting truck parts today...but he has no idea what's in the package.

You, my friend, are your own worst enemy...ROTFL!!!!

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 06:32 PM

True, but he should know...at least I'm trying to get a mental message to him to hurry it up already. He should just look at my address and say "better get over there, Matt has mods to do". If only I could

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 06:36 PM

Even ran three miles and went to starbucks then came home and ate. Then needed a 1/2inch to 3/8inch adapter for a torque wrench I borrowed from a buddy to torque the sway bar down to specifics, and ended up going to Kragen, Osh, and AutoZone, all that time couldn't find one adapter...Had to settle for a cheap one that came with a ratchet for four times what it would cost just for the adapter alone. Sucks but needed it. And still I'm home waiting, so I went out and put the truck on jack stands for his arrival.

erm 05-13-2011 06:37 PM

hahahahahaha...this is too funny!!!!

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 06:51 PM

Even got and installed a new PCV Valve because I was reading my repair manual and it says to replace after 30K miles, and I was like well I'm almost to 70K maybe I should do that today. But that only took 10 seconds and that was opening the hood, taking it out, getting the new out of the plastic, and installing it, then putting the hose back on...10 seconds. Here I am again twittling my thumbs

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 06:52 PM

I would take a nap but I think I'm gonna make coffee instead because I can't stop pacing so sleeping aint gonna happen. To much excitement. Have you replaced or added a new sway bar Michael?

southpaw5m 05-13-2011 10:33 PM

Okay this just gave me an idea, oh and by the way peeps it's 7:30PM and still no UPS delivery. This guy sucks gonna have to wait until tomorrow to do the install. Damn you UPS