DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Stupid Ford!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=83061)

E.L.D. 44 05-20-2011 08:50 PM

Stupid Ford!!!

Today was the day! It finally happened! Some poor guy trying to show off picked on Finishing Touch. Ha ha.

So today I was on my home from work and I was just cruising. I exit the highway and start cruising down the street that leads to my house. I catch and light and as I am getting back up to speed this Ford truck, with what I am assuming was the 4.6, comes up next to me, and then revs it and thinks he's bad that I let him go by me. He was going 50 the whole mile. I'm a little behind him. When we came up to the next mile, he starts slowing down and gunning it. I just laughed. We get to the red light and he keeps it up. I just look at him and smile. He's fired up.

I told the build up because it lasted longer than the race.

The light turns green, we jump at the same time. Halfway thru the intersection he has me by half a car, my truck is a lot bigger, heavier, and have bigger tires than he had. At the end of the intersection I have him by a little. He gets a real good listen to my exhaust from behind. When I shift out of 1st I have him by 3-4 lenghts. I cut it off at 55. I thought beating him by 6 lenghts was enough to prove my point. He quickly turned from the outside lane left into an edition. Ha ha. I bet he doesn't hot dog in front of his friend in the passenger seat any time soon.

To all Ford drivers: Dodges-They don't just look pretty! LMAO

916Timmy 05-20-2011 08:59 PM

Very nice! I would have waved out the window!

Amdukias 05-20-2011 09:01 PM

Nice kill for one of the nicest trucks.

Mate2011RT 05-20-2011 09:03 PM

Hahahaha!
Well done, and ya looked great doing it! Cheers!
:smileup:

Stump3r 05-20-2011 09:09 PM

Very nice kill, sure wish I could have seen that in person!

Mountaineer 05-20-2011 09:51 PM

Nice! Sounds like all the bragging that FORD did about their new engines went to that guys head. Mike Rowe can only sell so many of those trucks....he has to know they suck! I wish Dodge marketing would have picked him up....although the truck of the year comercials were awesome!

CajunDodge 05-20-2011 09:58 PM

Nice kill! I agree with the Mike Rowe comment, but then again, he does know all about the dirtiest jobs and selling F**d's has to be amongst those! :smileup:

- Cajun

platinuminjected 05-21-2011 01:49 PM

wery nice kill bud....a buddy of mine has a 09 ford f150 and we had 3 races a little while ago with the turn out of him seeing my tail lights everytime....:)

hemiv8dodgeram1500 05-21-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunDodge (Post 530146)
he does know all about the dirtiest jobs and selling F**d's has to be amongst those! :smileup:

- Cajun

:hah: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :hah:

BlueBeastRam 05-24-2011 04:09 PM

Glad you blew past him in a flash, there had to be no doubt in your mind.