DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Funny start, Hilarious Ending! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=83430)

gs283020 05-25-2011 12:58 PM

Funny start, Hilarious Ending!

So I have to tell a little bit before the Race. I went to Pep Boys to pick up my muffler that I ordered(magnaflow 24" that will be installed soon.) In the parking lot there are these 2 college guys with the hood up on their Neon. I pay them no mind and walk right by them. Well when getting into my vehicle I was adjusting myself and "accidentally" tapped the accelerator before leaving...:hah:

Not paying much attention they must have slammed that hood down and followed me out onto the main road. The road is a 3 Lane 55 mph with traffic lights. He comes up revving his little rice burner with a noisemaker(if you are going to make it loud, at least have the performance to back it up and mind you, I already saw under his hood, still with the factory air box and like no mods other than dress up.) So he must have had the e-brake locked b/c he started smoking his 1 front tire next to me which was stupid b/c the light changed right then and there and I took off with a chirp... ran it up to about 80 and got caught a couple of lights up... obliterated him! Go figure.

So when I get caught at the light he catches up to me and starts revving it all over again... I start motioning to him "No don't!! I'm not going to again..." Well anyways... destroying a rice burner with his buddy as a witness and bragging about it is good enough. However, to block view of the cop car in the right lane next to me that pulls him over 200 feet ahead for roasting that 1 front tire... PRICELESS!!!!:Wow1::smileup:

dwadestrick 05-25-2011 01:55 PM

Not much to say, but Cool!:smileup:

latitud 05-25-2011 04:08 PM

I don't think a Neon is considered a Rice burner (still a Mopar). That is typically reserved for imports. A Neon is a domestic tuner..just saying...

sonocativo 05-25-2011 05:17 PM

Funny, I had a simular but different situation like that.... A bunch of buddies and I went to play racqueteball, afterwards we went to WhiteCastles. So we all pitched our cash together and My buddy said he would go through the drive through to order as I parked ( I had a Suzuki Samuri and He had a Geo Storm ) He burns out and around behind the order sign as i parked on the lot in a good spot to sit on the bumpers/hood/curb to eat. Meantimes I noticed a cop sitting at the light across from the burger joint, all the sudden he finnished his order and lights em up for a good minute behind the sign and Im yelling ay him to stop.... Then he backs up a little to see what Im yelling about... Then he hides back behind the sign while all the other cars pay and move through...all the while the cop is sitting at the light..green, yellow, red and never moved. He finally pulls up to pay and drives over and parks a few spots from me and the cop pops his cherries on and glues to his ass...lol
So the cops asks him what the deal was and he is being cool telling the cop he is a dumb ass, then my other buddy thinks he is gonna come join us and eat, the cop tells him to get back in the car and he tells the cop he is hungry and he is gonna eat, well now the cop wasnt and after telling him to get back in the car, his ass got tazed. So, One got a ticket for destroying public and private property and the other went to the meat market for not listening....Me, I got a crave case of Burgers to share with 2 other people...mmmm Sometimes dumb friends pays off in the long run. But of course that was 20 someodd years ago.

gs283020 05-25-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latitud (Post 533433)
I don't think a Neon is considered a Rice burner (still a Mopar). That is typically reserved for imports. A Neon is a domestic tuner..just saying...

"The pejorative is often intended to denigrate cars which have been modified cosmetically to give a false impression of high performance, but not actually capable of it." Off of Wikipedia... I agree, it is a Mopar. Sad excuse for a Mopar but in my eyes... it qualifies as a burner(or a nutless 4 banger). I mean you should have seen it, the wing on the back of it too was almost as tall as the roof and wider than the car. You had to have seen it. I understand what you are saying though and thanks for the correction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonocativo (Post 533471)
Funny, I had a simular but different situation like that.... A bunch of buddies and I went to play racqueteball, afterwards we went to WhiteCastles. So we all pitched our cash together and My buddy said he would go through the drive through to order as I parked ( I had a Suzuki Samuri and He had a Geo Storm ) He burns out and around behind the order sign as i parked on the lot in a good spot to sit on the bumpers/hood/curb to eat. Meantimes I noticed a cop sitting at the light across from the burger joint, all the sudden he finnished his order and lights em up for a good minute behind the sign and Im yelling ay him to stop.... Then he backs up a little to see what Im yelling about... Then he hides back behind the sign while all the other cars pay and move through...all the while the cop is sitting at the light..green, yellow, red and never moved. He finally pulls up to pay and drives over and parks a few spots from me and the cop pops his cherries on and glues to his ass...lol
So the cops asks him what the deal was and he is being cool telling the cop he is a dumb ass, then my other buddy thinks he is gonna come join us and eat, the cop tells him to get back in the car and he tells the cop he is hungry and he is gonna eat, well now the cop wasnt and after telling him to get back in the car, his ass got tazed. So, One got a ticket for destroying public and private property and the other went to the meat market for not listening....Me, I got a crave case of Burgers to share with 2 other people...mmmm Sometimes dumb friends pays off in the long run. But of course that was 20 someodd years ago.

So you got dinner and a show! Sounds awesome to me! lol

UltraFlame 05-25-2011 05:34 PM

Good one. That is just too funny. Dodge would have sold MILLIONS of Neons if even one could beat a Ram. ROTFLMAO

chefred112 05-26-2011 07:07 PM

both funny stories!!! heck, I have a lil Ford Fiesta, added a cai and muffler and now feel like one of them cuz I sound like a ricer... too funny...

erm 05-26-2011 07:17 PM

LOL...good story.

I have a buddy here with an SRT4 Neon with a lot of mods...puttin down just a shade under 400 HP at the front wheels last time I checked on him.

gs283020 05-26-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 534468)
LOL...good story.

I have a buddy here with an SRT4 Neon with a lot of mods...puttin down just a shade under 400 HP at the front wheels last time I checked on him.

Yeah I know a guy who has a srt4 too that has a lit of mods that actually do enhance the performance. I honestly respect adding mods to any vehicle.

However, they must be according to what you want to do with it. If you want it to go fast add some engine mods, want it to go through some stuff then add a lift, if you want it to look cool do so. Just don't add extra weight and make it noisy and then intend to race it. Know what I am saying?