DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   South East (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Hooters Meet - Houma, La - Aug 27th (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=86982)

Sinister1JP 07-12-2011 10:22 PM

Hooters Meet - Houma, La - Aug 27th

Yeah what the title says. Lol. Anyway I know it's been talked about on this site for awhile so I thought I'd post one I've already got in the works. I've already got 10 people out of Houma, 4 or 5 out of New Orleans and lastly (so far) Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner and a few of their customers. I am trying to get Advanced Automotive Concepts to make an appearance also. I will keep you posted on how that turns out. I will turn in a formal event request into Hooters by next week so we can possibly get at least some designated parking and what not. That's all for now...

Sinister1JP 07-14-2011 06:14 PM

Wow this forum is pretty lame....

sprintertech 07-14-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinister1JP (Post 568506)
Wow this forum is pretty lame....

LOL

I'm up for a g2g.....I'll be coming with Eddie and the Southern Hot Rod crew....

you may need to make a mention about this thread in other threads cause I don't think many people hang out in this section..............

CajunDodge 07-14-2011 11:12 PM

The 27th at Hooters eh? I'll see what I can do to get the word out around here and if I'm off that weekend, I'm definitely up for it! C'mon guys/gals let's make this a good turnout!

- Cajun

sprintertech 07-15-2011 12:00 AM

K.......so i created a facebook event and started a thread on nosr......im ready!

GeauxHunting 07-15-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinister1JP (Post 567300)
Yeah what the title says. Lol. Anyway I know it's been talked about on this site for awhile so I thought I'd post one I've already got in the works. I've already got 10 people out of Houma, 4 or 5 out of New Orleans and lastly (so far) Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner and a few of their customers. I am trying to get Advanced Automotive Concepts to make an appearance also. I will keep you posted on how that turns out. I will turn in a formal event request into Hooters by next week so we can possibly get at least some designated parking and what not. That's all for now...

I am cool with Jonathan over there, but they have been crazy busy so I doubt they will come out, but ya never know. I might shoot him a text. If I am not out town I will try to make it down.

GeauxHunting 07-15-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintertech (Post 568741)
K.......so i created a facebook event and started a thread on nosr......im ready!

Link us to the facebook page.

CajunDodge 07-15-2011 02:36 AM

What time ya looking at meetin' up?

- Cajun

GeauxHunting 07-17-2011 04:18 AM

I was thinking July hahah. I'm going to see if I can get off work. If I can I'm down.

Dana, let me know if you are going!!!

CajunDodge 07-19-2011 12:40 PM

I'm definitely up for it Dillon if I'm off. I could probably get there around 12 or so since I will have worked the night before. :)

- Cajun