DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2010 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   What do you dislike about your truck? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=87761)

Rocky Harbour 07-22-2011 05:27 PM

What do you dislike about your truck?

I absolutely hate the head rests of the seats. I thought it may have only been me, but I have had numerous other people sat in the vehicle they have the same complaint. They just sit too far ahead for comfort. I also find the signal direction lever sits too far away from the steering wheel to use comfortably while driving, and I have fairly long fingers to boot. You have to wonder sometimes if some of these highly paid engineers actually sit in something after they design it ?:feedback:

Quiet Lunatic 07-22-2011 05:56 PM

yeah.i hate the seat adjustment handle on the driver's side it stick's to far out .i broke mine two freaking time already.

jdubsss 07-22-2011 06:48 PM

#1 headlights
#2 every time someone gets out of the truck on the passenger side, the seatbelt lands sideways and rattles till i fix it
#3 headlights
#4 don't have unlimited income to spend on toys

I don't have a problem with the headrests as I lean sideways most of the time anyway :smileup:

Outlaw 07-22-2011 11:11 PM

The payment book. I love my headlights. I got retroed projectors

RedRam10 07-22-2011 11:28 PM

:iagree: seatbelt rattles and rattle in the turn signal arm(multi-function switch)!

gregster 07-23-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdubsss (Post 574111)
#1 headlights
#2 every time someone gets out of the truck on the passenger side, the seatbelt lands sideways and rattles till i fix it

x2!!!!!!

The damn passenger seatbelt!! Aaaargh!

deepblue 07-23-2011 12:07 AM

^^^^^ I'm with you on the passenger seat belt but that's about all... ;-)

TORMENTOR 07-23-2011 12:16 AM

SAME! i came up with a fix though, nobody is allowed in my truck anymore, problem solved :D

Iamahemi 07-24-2011 01:56 AM

1) the not so Goodyear hp tires. It's a truck so it should come with Lt rated tires at least!
2) sits too low from the factory, they should be at least 4" higher right from the get go!
3) they put in a stupid governor that kicks in @105
4) they sure did not make it easy to put a car seat for a toddler in.

FormerGorilla 07-24-2011 04:06 AM

Definitely sits too low. Also, the fact that they make the a non-limited slip axle even an option for a 4x4. I got the 3.55 just assuming it was limited slip. Won't make that mistake again. One last thing, albeit a big one, I can't stand MDS or at least the option to permanently shut it off without buying a programmer.