DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   List of kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=88824)

garner 08-04-2011 09:31 PM

List of kills

1. 96 prelude. My buddy had just got it after selling his 98 camaro v6 and I've been giving him crap cause the prelude sounds horrible. Well he wanted to race to show me that it could beat my truck. Now I've already raced his buddies 99 prelude and put a couple lengths on it and he saw the race, but he still wants to race. Well we line up and I instantly pull ahead and by 105 I have about 8 lengths on him and I was gonna cut it off but I decided to keep going to see if he could ever catch me since I was at my speed limiter and his is over 120. After 1/2 a mile of driving at 105 he was just at my bumper so I finally decided to cut it off.

2. 09 rcsb tundra 5.7. This guy has seen my truck and we've complimented eachother's trucks. Well we're at a stoplight so I rev it and he agrees to go at green. Starting off he pulled a little bit on me but in the end he has at my back wheel.

3. 05 silverado 5.3. Going to lampasas(for you texas people) I was going about 80 and he wouldn't get out of the fast lane(he was going about 65) so I get in the other lane and zoom past him. Well he must have gotten mad because I'm cruising at 80 and he pulls up beside me and starts revving so I look over at him and give him a thumbs up. He does 3 honks and after giving him a length head start I finally hit the gas and fly by him and have about 5 lengths by 105. He followed me into lampasas and we start talking about eachothers truck.

4. raptor 5.4. Going down the highway and it splits into three lanes so he starts weaving through traffic at about 90 so I fly by him at about 100 and slow back down to 85 and he pulls up beside me. I start revving and he does 3 honks, took him by about 6 lengths.

CJ.2007Ram 08-05-2011 10:08 AM

Great kills. Be safe out there though so you can keep reporting the kills.

ramrt1993 08-06-2011 11:18 PM

I dunno how you beat that tundra if he pulled on you. I raced a tundra, and the tundras seem to have a better top end than our trucks. Nice kills though.

sprintertech 08-07-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramrt1993 (Post 585034)
I dunno how you beat that tundra if he pulled on you. I raced a tundra, and the tundras seem to have a better top end than our trucks. Nice kills though.

i find just the opposite...0-65 they roll pretty hard....done after that....

ramrt1993 08-07-2011 09:06 AM

You're probably right, I raced one when my truck wasn't broken in yet, and he beat me pretty bad!

BlackHemI 08-08-2011 10:41 AM

im afraid of tundras lol but for sure be safe please!!

garner 08-25-2011 03:00 AM

Add another kill to the list. Pizza delivery guy in a little integra is riding my ass while I'm doing 15 over(60 in a 45) so I speed up and then he gets in the right lane(I'm in left) to try to pass me but there's a car in that lane so I get my hood even with the quarter panel of the car in the right lane so he's blocked in to piss him off. Well that car turns and he speeds up and passes me getting all excited so I see him turn into the pizza place and I follow. I ask him what he's all excited about and he's like I beat your POS truck, my response is that I'm not the one driving like a 18 year old integra and ask if he really wants to race. He agrees to race so we line up on the road and I honk 3 times. I instantly pulled away from him and never looked back to see how much I beat him by

platinuminjected 08-25-2011 11:58 AM

sweet kills dude...hope you dont get caught:)

garner 09-10-2011 04:02 AM

Killed two more ricers! Both at the local car show. First was a teenager in a black civic and he kept revving to redline and holding it there so I walked over and said nobody wants to hear your ricer rev so he asks me what I have so I point to my truck and he says I can beat that easily so we agree to go race in about 30 minutes after that. Well 10 minutes later his buddy(a teenager too) pulls up in an integra with black smoke coming out the exhaust so a couple of my friends jokingly were like is it a diesel and one asked if it had a hemi so he shows us his honda tattoo on his arm. His buddy in the black civic told him about our race so he said he'll race me too. Well we go out to a stretch of highway where it's 3 lanes each way and there's no cars since it was midnight and we agree to race to the next exit and meet up after that. Well we race from a dig and I walk both of them easily, they were so far back I couldn't even count the links I had on them. When we met up after the race they kept making excuses and I was like I walked both of yall so why don't you go home with your ricers and fix that black smoke coming out of the exhaust on the integra before I embarrass both of you again

BlackHemI 09-10-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garner (Post 610220)
Killed two more ricers! Both at the local car show. First was a teenager in a black civic and he kept revving to redline and holding it there so I walked over and said nobody wants to hear your ricer rev so he asks me what I have so I point to my truck and he says I can beat that easily so we agree to go race in about 30 minutes after that. Well 10 minutes later his buddy(a teenager too) pulls up in an integra with black smoke coming out the exhaust so a couple of my friends jokingly were like is it a diesel and one asked if it had a hemi so he shows us his honda tattoo on his arm. His buddy in the black civic told him about our race so he said he'll race me too. Well we go out to a stretch of highway where it's 3 lanes each way and there's no cars since it was midnight and we agree to race to the next exit and meet up after that. Well we race from a dig and I walk both of them easily, they were so far back I couldn't even count the links I had on them. When we met up after the race they kept making excuses and I was like I walked both of yall so why don't you go home with your ricers and fix that black smoke coming out of the exhaust on the integra before I embarrass both of you again

punk ass kids....good kills! :smileup: show them chumps whats up, lol tell them they took that ass whoopin like a champ!