DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum CANADA (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   August 7th GTG - Port Dover (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=88829)

Mattones 08-04-2011 10:57 PM

August 7th GTG - Port Dover
 
Sunday, August 7th at 2pm, first meeting spot is on Highway 6 right as you come into Port Dover from the Hamilton direction. You'll pass a water tower, then a school, and the next parking lot on the left is where we'll start, I think it's a kiwanis club or something.

Please check out the following link to see the planned route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ha...via=2,3,5&z=12

We'll probably stop somewhere along the way for something to eat, perhaps down in Turkey Point at the marina, should be less people there and I think there's a nice little restaurant right where we'll be stopping for some pictures.

Add your name to the list if you plan on attending.

1. rye
2. mattones
3. RMBLEBee2392
3. Shaun2003
4. Kfed
5. compressor man
6. WaHappen
7. ScatPak07
8.
9.
10

For anyone from the GTA area that want to meet up before hand.

A few of us are meeting up in Burlington. If you are taking the QEW get off at Appleby Line. Hang a left at the lights. As you come over the bridge there will be a Timmies/Wendys with an Esso Gas Station on your left. We plan to meet in that Parking lot. I will likely be the first there.

Meet up time is 12:00. Gives us alot of time to get there
.

RansRAM 08-04-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattones (Post 583600)
Sunday, August 7th at 2pm, first meeting spot is on Highway 6 right as you come into Port Dover from the Hamilton direction. You'll pass a water tower, then a school, and the next parking lot on the left is where we'll start, I think it's a kiwanis club or something.

Please check out the following link to see the planned route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ha...via=2,3,5&z=12

We'll probably stop somewhere along the way for something to eat, perhaps down in Turkey Point at the marina, should be less people there and I think there's a nice little restaurant right where we'll be stopping for some pictures.

Add your name to the list if you plan on attending.

1. rye
2. mattones
3. RMBLEBee2392
3. Shaun2003
4. Kfed
5. compressor man
6. WaHappen
7. ScatPak07
8. RansRam
9.
10

So are we meeting up and driving down together ? And Matt, your link does not seem to work.

Mattones 08-05-2011 12:03 AM

Awesome Randy your in? I will try and get the link fixed.

yes we plan to meet up at Appelby and QEW in Burlington. Coming from Oakville turn off on Appleby turn left and go over the bridge. You wil lcome upon an esso/Timmies/Wendys plaza on your left. that is where we plan to meet an hour before. I would say show up for 12:45ish. So we can hit the road at 1. What do you think Randy?

I am bringing the Girlfriend so if anyone wishes to bring their better half aswell :D

hope the LINK works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ha...via=2,3,5&z=12

RansRAM 08-06-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattones (Post 583690)
Awesome Randy your in? I will try and get the link fixed.

yes we plan to meet up at Appelby and QEW in Burlington. Coming from Oakville turn off on Appleby turn left and go over the bridge. You wil lcome upon an esso/Timmies/Wendys plaza on your left. that is where we plan to meet an hour before. I would say show up for 12:45ish. So we can hit the road at 1. What do you think Randy?

I am bringing the Girlfriend so if anyone wishes to bring their better half aswell :D

hope the LINK works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ha...via=2,3,5&z=12

Matt,
Sounds good to me and yes you have fixed the link as I can now see the planned route :smileup: This will be a solo meet for me as my wife is going on a winery tour with her girl friends and both my kids are busy doing there own thing. So how many trucks / mopars will there be ?

Mattones 08-06-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RansRAM (Post 584934)
Matt,
Sounds good to me and yes you have fixed the link as I can now see the planned route :smileup: This will be a solo meet for me as my wife is going on a winery tour with her girl friends and both my kids are busy doing there own thing. So how many trucks / mopars will there be ?

I think 6-9.

So 12pm guys we will meet up at Applbey then we will roll out to Dover. My brother was up there today and said the police were everywhere going up. Gotta watch the speeds.

RansRAM 08-08-2011 12:35 AM

Here are some pics to share from todays meet and cruise in Port Dover Ontario. It was a good mix between this forum and DT. There were eight RAMs and we definitely turned some heads as we rolled through town, an impressive show of HEMI horsepower :D.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040261.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040258.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040257.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040256.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040255.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040253.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040252.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040250.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040249.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040248.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040242.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040241.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040240.jpg
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...h_P1040239.jpg

Mattones 08-08-2011 06:13 PM

Awesome pictures Randy! :)

man does my truck look 'BLAHH' at the back i need to spruce it up..

RansRAM 08-08-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattones (Post 586159)
Awesome pictures Randy! :)

man does my truck look 'BLAHH' at the back i need to spruce it up..

Your truck is certainly not blahh and I don't remember you being at the back. So whatch talkin about :LOL:

Mattones 08-14-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RansRAM (Post 586185)
Your truck is certainly not blahh and I don't remember you being at the back. So whatch talkin about :LOL:

I mean the arse end of my truck looks plain as hell. Maybe I should have my tailgate custom painted haha

RansRAM 08-14-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattones (Post 590460)
I mean the arse end of my truck looks plain as hell. Maybe I should have my tailgate custom painted haha

Oh, now I see what you mean :i_rolleyes:. So what kind of mural are you thinking about ? :wow:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger