DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   POS messing with my wife.... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=90876)

USMCLcpl0311 08-30-2011 11:40 PM

POS messing with my wife....

So my wife has this crazy army ex piece of shit, twinkle-toed, douchebag who used to beat her all the time bf that for the past year almost has been stalking her. I have been dealing with this bullshit for a while and I have had enough! At first he was stalking her at the bar that we worked at before we got married. He would not leave her alone at the door so she called Security Brandon (Me) and I told him we could do it my way or the hard way (him leaving her alone or me taking him out to the dock area). He said he was going to leave her alone, which he didn't just to piss me off more. I am not the biggest guy in the world (i was 6' 215 back then, now 6' 160) but I can handle my own. We had another security that worked there who was 6'8" 295 lbs who I called Kratos cause he looked just like him that scared him off. Then the piece of shit tried do become friends with me??? I asked him "Are you really that ****ing stupid"? But back to the story. He once told my wife that he was going to come to my house (when I was not home and we weren't married) and crush my head and shit! I called him and told him "COME ON"! But now he has been calling my wife non-stop and has the audacity to post old sensual pictures of him and my wife saying they are together when they clearly are not! Im tired of this shit cause my wife is pregnant and doesn't need stress. She wont let me go and find him cause she doesn't want me in jail since I have a son on the way. Im about to find his ass in my old town and show him how marines do it!:box2: What do ya'll think?

chithead 08-30-2011 11:46 PM

Sounds pretty Democratical to me.

USMCLcpl0311 08-30-2011 11:49 PM

what do you mean by that?

USMCLcpl0311 08-30-2011 11:51 PM

oh and cops in this town won't do anything about it either.

GeauxHunting 08-30-2011 11:56 PM

Do you want to take the risk of the USMC finding out if you did do something?

chithead 08-31-2011 12:02 AM

A very unfortunate situation to be in. The only recommendation I can offer, is to report it to a superior of some sorts. Preferably to an authority figure that WILL do something about it. I believe this turd is baiting you into retaliating, which will only provoke a negative response from your wife and the local law enforcement.

CajunDodge 08-31-2011 11:23 AM

Exactly ^^^^! Don't take the bait, then you'd be doing exactly what he wants, playing into his hand. Report it, get a restraining order if need be and block his number from the phone!!!!

- Cajun

DOZER 08-31-2011 11:55 AM

^^^^^ x2 dont take the bait.

kewlguy53403 08-31-2011 01:27 PM

Document the harassment / contact occurrences. Take that and get a no contact or restraining order. If he breaks that then the cops will do something.

erm 08-31-2011 01:30 PM

I agree..don't take the bait and work the system as suggested ^^^^.