DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2009 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   (Sometimes) I really love my wife... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=91364)

ArmyofOne 09-06-2011 01:55 PM

(Sometimes) I really love my wife...
 
I got on yahoo messenger to chat with my wife tonight. She turns on the webcam and say she as a suprise for me.

Webcam image comes up and shes holding a box...from Diablosport.:smileup::smileup:

She has already read the instructions, found the port, and tuned the truck. She said:

"I fixed the 'Problem'".

I said:

"What problem?",

she said:

"It was slow. I fixed it"

:LOL: :LOL:

Sometimes I love my wife. We have been on the rocks lately, but I might just have to keep her. :thk:

chithead 09-06-2011 02:03 PM

That's a keeper right there!!!

dodgert 09-06-2011 02:23 PM

Nice what would of been better if she was holding the box naked lol just saying.

Dodge891 09-06-2011 02:26 PM

Wanna trade for a week maybe your wife can teach mine a thing or two

ArmyofOne 09-06-2011 02:29 PM

Chithead, I LOL'd at your sig. :LOL:

Yeah, I really am torn. Sometimes we dont get along, but then when we do, its awesome.

Last deployment I had an 06 Civic. I came home to a garage FULL of parts for it. She bought ALL of them, from Tein Coilover suspension, to slotted/drilled rotors, BBS Wheels, Window visors, HID Kit, aftermarket projector headlights, you name it, I had it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodge891
Wanna trade for a week maybe your wife can teach mine a thing or two

Is yours hotter? :LOL:

Kidding, no man, I'm gonna wait this one out...I'm liable to come home this time to wheels/tires/lift and a hemi.

erm 09-06-2011 02:45 PM

ROTFL!!! That is awesome!!!!!!

snrusnak 09-06-2011 02:49 PM

haha, that's great!

Quote:

Nice what would of been better if she was holding the box naked lol just saying.
Once I saw "webcam" I also thought this was heading down that road lol...

If the DS hp and tq gain is anywhere similar to the SC you'll feel like you picked up 2 cylinders!

What's the secret man!? The only thing my wife ever gives me for my truck is a hard time!

Crash 09-06-2011 02:52 PM

That's awesome man, now just come home safe and enjoy life! Take care of yourself

916Timmy 09-06-2011 02:55 PM

:rep: to your wife!!!

ArmyofOne 09-06-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 607148)
haha, that's great!


Once I saw "webcam" I also thought this was heading down that road lol...

If the DS hp and tq gain is anywhere similar to the SC you'll feel like you picked up 2 cylinders!

What's the secret man!? The only thing my wife ever gives me for my truck is a hard time!

I dont really know, married a woman who is into the same stuff as me? My wife is always "in the closet". She really doesnt want people to know shes into badass toys. :LOL:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 607152)
That's awesome man, now just come home safe and enjoy life! Take care of yourself

You know it!
Quote:

Originally Posted by 916Timmy (Post 607156)
:rep: to your wife!!!

Haha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 607143)
ROTFL!!! That is awesome!!!!!!

Glad I (we) could make your day.:smileup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger