DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   RamForums run-in! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=91915)

Stangshcky12 09-14-2011 01:50 AM

RamForums run-in!

Well its the typical tuesday night in here in Penn state, I was at the bar when we left and went to another one. We were at the bar for a little bit when we went to the back corner to find another friend (only guy with a cummins t shirt in the bar so he wasnt to hard to spot) as we walked back my girlfriend got excited and started tapping me on the shoulder " that's the kid with the same hat as you! The the kid with the same hat as you!"
Well in the state I was in I introduced myself to the wrong person first, then she pointed me in the direction.
Last semester atleast once a week I heard about this kid with the same hat as me. Usually the same hat isn't to big of a deal but I've been wearing a mossy oak camo hat with a dodge ram logo to one side for almost a year now and I have never seen a similar hat let alone the same one.
It was last Friday I think when I was walking to my next class and she got all excited tapping my shoulder, laughing telling me this was the kid who had the same hat as me. We had already passed him so I just kinda shrugged it off.
Well back to tonight after she pointed me to the right kid I introduced myself and we got to talking, we had a laugh about walking down the sidewalk the other day when be goes "wait are you on te ram forumz?!" followed by almost two hours of talking about trucks and just talking about everything!
Small world! It was really nice meeting shovelman and I look forward to hang out with some more, finally some one up here I can relate too! Haha

DOZER 09-14-2011 02:17 AM

Thats awesome!!!

Stangshcky12 09-14-2011 07:18 AM

Could a mod move this to a more aproppriate section, I still don't know where things belong haha and I don't think this belongs here :thk:

BlueJet 09-14-2011 08:28 AM

It is always cool to meet people off the board! You will have to take some pics! :)

I moved your thread here since it really doesn't pertain to discussion of a Ram ;)

CajunDodge 09-14-2011 10:06 AM

That's awesome, cool story and I agree, always neat to meet people from the Z and put a face to the username lol! :smileup:

- Cajun

erm 09-14-2011 01:55 PM

That's awesome! I love getting together with folks here and talking cars or trucks or both!

GeauxHunting 09-14-2011 05:57 PM

Pretty cool man! I've been wanting to meet people from the Z. Just seems like every meet in greet is like 500 miles away haha.

GTyankee 09-14-2011 06:17 PM

When i can, i let people know when i'll be in their hood, LOL

I travel a lot on my jobs, i can't usually stop during the jobs, but i have to return home from the jobs & usually have time to visit

SS4Luck 09-14-2011 10:01 PM

Thats so cool! Who would of guessed a hat started it all too