DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   FLORIDA DODGE RAM OWNERS (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Ft. Walton, Niceville, Eglin members? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92276)

02BlackBetty4.7 09-18-2011 08:50 PM

Ft. Walton, Niceville, Eglin members?

Just seeing if anyone here is located in this area. I'm stationed at Eglin AFB and have seen quiet a few Rams roaming around. Mines isn't an eye catcher so I'm not easy to spot, just easy to hear;)
Anyone in this area also happen to know of a good place to get parts? I know SS Customs is right in the area, but there selection in store is limited.

RedRam10 09-18-2011 09:42 PM

Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. I'm not the first and won't be the last to ask ~ How about jumping over to the Newbie Checkin to introduce yourself. There are many helpful people around hear and some are in your area.

RoaringRam 09-20-2011 04:37 PM

BlackBetty I'm in fort Walton and I used to be on Hurlburt good to have another member around

Trukcrazy 09-29-2011 11:34 AM

Welcome to the forum. We are in Gulf Breeze and spend a lot of time in the Ft. Walton area. We spend most of our forum time on Deep South Mopars so you may want to check in there also to see more going on in the panhandle area. :smileup:

Dogger 02-01-2012 10:03 PM

I am in Navarre and work on hurlburt.

MoparBandit 02-11-2012 08:07 PM

I live out by Daytona. But currently stationed up in VA. I'll be PCS'ing later this year for Eglin.

The Misfit 04-11-2012 11:10 PM

Pensacola here.

Elitecrewman 04-12-2012 01:46 AM

I live right next to Eglin.

The Misfit 04-12-2012 01:54 AM

Nice area up there. My grandma used to work on EAFB, lived down here for 30 something years, I almost grew up down here. But I'm originally from North AL, just spent almost every summer down here, either in Crestview or FWB. My mom's from West Palm Beach, dad's from Key West. Guess they wanted move back " home" lol

CoolBlueDude 06-14-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Misfit (Post 774609)
Pensacola here.

What up P-cola rolla? I'm in Milton and just got my '07 Hemi Ram and I LOVE it.

Maybe someone can help me here:

I am wanting to add a performance "chip/tuner" to the truck to improve my gas mileage and h.p. I have looked into several different ones (SVT, Diablosport Predator, volo, hypertech max energy, etc) and I am left sooooooooo confused. Any ideas what would be the Best option for me to buy for my '07 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi?

I figured I am going to be making some more performance adjustments here and there in the next few months/years and that this forum would be the best place to gather useful info as I go... Any and all help is very much appreciated... God Bless!!!

~CBD~