DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2011 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   Please tell me why?? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92367)

bandar 09-19-2011 10:27 PM

Please tell me why??

I have been a RAM fan from more than 10 years. I love the truck in every way.
I got my RAM this year and its my best friend now.
am not from the USA and am not an American . am from the middle east .but when I go to many American car sites I see the the number 1 truck in the US is FORD:4-dontknow:
And I wanna know why ? they dont have a hemi and really there trucks look ugly. so please tell me what does Ford has that the RAM doesn't ?

hammer horn 09-19-2011 10:35 PM

reputation......don't get me wrong though, i agree with you

Stangshcky12 09-19-2011 11:09 PM

12 generataions of history

brad12kx 09-20-2011 01:47 AM

A larger marketing budget.

CHVYKLR 09-20-2011 01:55 AM

fleet sales....

Blackthunder 09-20-2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandar (Post 617171)
am not from the USA and am not an American . am from the middle east .but when I go to many American car sites I see the the number 1 truck in the US is FORD:4-dontknow:
And I wanna know why ? they dont have a hemi and really there trucks look ugly. so please tell me what does Ford has that the RAM doesn't ?

Just curious, how hard, if at all, is it to buy a Ram in your country? Are there Ram dealerships?

BlueJet 09-20-2011 08:03 AM

Mike Rowe? He is kinda hot....but not the F.......F........F's......http://www.ramforumz.com/picture.php...&pictureid=597

SS4Luck 09-20-2011 08:38 AM

I thought they sold so many cuz theyre always breaking and tey gotta buy new ones every three years :doh:

snrusnak 09-20-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

am not from the USA and am not an American . am from the middle east .but when I go to many American car sites I see the the number 1 truck in the US is FORD
Although ford has been making better products in the past few years, I agree the RAM blows the F150 away. Have you heard the phrase "F150 is the best selling truck since 1980" or whatever it is....well...that's sort of them tricking people with their choice of words. They are living off their great sales numbers from the 80's and 90's (80's mainly). They sold so many trucks back then that even though they haven't sold the most every year since, they add them all together and say they are the best selling truck since then...

I've known 3 people with the newer body style F150 all with 5.4L engines, in my opinion they are ugly inside and out, they are slow, get poor mpg, and don't tow any better than my small 4.7L.

Stangshcky12 09-20-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrusnak (Post 617431)
Although ford has been making better products in the past few years, I agree the RAM blows the F150 away. Have you heard the phrase "F150 is the best selling truck since 1980" or whatever it is....well...that's sort of them tricking people with their choice of words. They are living off their great sales numbers from the 80's and 90's (80's mainly). They sold so many trucks back then that even though they haven't sold the most every year since, they add them all together and say they are the best selling truck since then...

I've known 3 people with the newer body style F150 all with 5.4L engines, in my opinion they are ugly inside and out, they are slow, get poor mpg, and don't tow any better than my small 4.7L.

Ford has sold over a million trucks in the US in the past two years alone which is more then double what the ram has in the US and Canada. My brother has an 11 f150 with the 5.0 the whoops my dads 11 hemi an he gets 2mpg better then him