DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram For Sale - Used Dodge Trucks (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   RootBeer is For Sale (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92508)

RootBeer 09-22-2011 12:09 AM

RootBeer is For Sale

Well folks, I know I haven't been around much and to some this may be a shock, but RB's for sale.

I'm asking 30k obo. Plenty of pics and details to share with interested parties.

My lifestyle is changing and I'm selling my baby so I can buy a BIG truck to tow a 5th wheel RV. I'm going RVing full-time.

The truck I'm working on buying is a highly modified Volvo semi.

It was a tough decision but one I feel is best for me.

moparornocar72 09-22-2011 01:45 AM

Good luck with the sale and good luck in ur travels.

platinuminjected 09-22-2011 12:01 PM

good luck with the sale bud.....its gonna be a sad sad day when she leaves:(

erm 09-22-2011 04:19 PM

Damn, Brian...hope this all works our for ya, buddy! Good luck!

And you know how to get in touch with me so send me some pics from the road!!!

dodgeman70592 09-22-2011 04:21 PM

Good luck withe the sale buddy! If my stable wasn't already full, I'd be all over it..

RootBeer 09-24-2011 08:34 PM

I will offer Z member a $300 finder fee if they refer a buyer who actually completes the deal. You need to mail me the name of the buyer so I know who sent them.

Also the factory warranty will transfer and the title is clear.

RansRAM 09-24-2011 09:22 PM

Brian, say it isn't so.:Wow1: Best of luck with the sale, I hope RB finds a good home. Don't forget to check in here from time to time. :sad:

ArmyofOne 09-25-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootBeer (Post 618888)
Well folks, I know I haven't been around much and to some this may be a shock, but RB's for sale.

I'm asking 30k obo. Plenty of pics and details to share with interested parties.

My lifestyle is changing and I'm selling my baby so I can buy a BIG truck to tow a 5th wheel RV. I'm going RVing full-time.

The truck I'm working on buying is a highly modified Volvo semi.

It was a tough decision but one I feel is best for me.

Hey man, You gotta do what you gotta do. I would be all over it..BUT...mine is paid for. If I was to buy yours I would have to finance it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootBeer (Post 620858)
I will offer Z member a $300 finder fee if they refer a buyer who actually completes the deal. You need to mail me the name of the buyer so I know who sent them.

Also the factory warranty will transfer and the title is clear.

Amazing offer, I will ask around, I know alot of guys are looking here in afghanistan and if I reccomend it will purchase it sight unseen. Would you be willing to hang onto it until we return if one of my soldiers is interested? The requirement would be that they pay you, and I would just ask that you maintain it for them Until we return next july.

If this isnt an option, would you be willing to drive it to a storage unit in the Tacoma WA area?

RootBeer 09-25-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmyofOne (Post 621181)
Amazing offer, I will ask around, I know alot of guys are looking here in afghanistan and if I reccomend it will purchase it sight unseen. Would you be willing to hang onto it until we return if one of my soldiers is interested? The requirement would be that they pay you, and I would just ask that you maintain it for them Until we return next july.

If this isnt an option, would you be willing to drive it to a storage unit in the Tacoma WA area?

I can hang on to it for a time and the take it storage. I need the money to buy the Volvo. I will be driving it locally but that doesn't put a lot of miles on it because I don't do much. I've put 680 miles per month average on her since I bought her. That includes a couple trips to AZ which I will not be doing.

Let me know if you need any info or pics.

RootBeer 10-07-2011 07:50 PM

Still offering that finder's fee if anyone wants it.