DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Kills and More Kills (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Bambi's at it again (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92567)

MATT137 09-22-2011 07:46 PM

Bambi's at it again

Back when I lived down south and had my first ram, a ,97 1500 4x4, i was folowing my wife in to town and this DB from the next county over fire department came up right on my ass in a f150 and was sitting thair for a few miles. well im a calm guy to a certon point so i let it slide. Well he whips out from behind me an cuts me off and tailgates my wife witch gits me mad so i call my wife and tell her to slow down so the ass can pass. The guy passes her and then cuts her off and slows down so im like HELL NA and i tell my wife to drop back and i girt in front and haul ass up on him, I have a deer scull on the grill named bambi, and i was tickeling hes bumhole with the antlers. This went on till the guy got pissed and he sped off with me still on his tail going about 100 mph. This lasted for a wile till we almost got into town and i gunned it and left him in my dust. he slowed down and turned off but i dont know why caus he lived in the other county, i think he was imbarased what about you.

BUT You have to remember that it is dangerious to speed like that. The only reason i did it is caus i was trained to handel heavy vehicels at high speeds and the other guy was to, caus we are both fire fighters

BadHazard 09-23-2011 07:15 PM

what public safety are you associated with? Not to be a di<k, but your spelling sucks.

I hope you are not a Peace Officer driving like the way you described. If you were truly on his bumper going 100mph that isn't just dumb but flat ignorant.

scmedic09 09-23-2011 07:32 PM

pretty sure he states in his last sentence hes a firefighter :P

@matt be careful out there bro! hate to see a fellow firefighter and or medic out there in a pile of messed up steel... but good kill :P

BadHazard 09-23-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scmedic09 (Post 620211)

@matt be careful out there bro! hate to see a fellow firefighter and or medic out there in a pile of messed up steel... but good kill :P

I kinda stopped reading. lol Thanks though.

MATT137 09-23-2011 07:39 PM

:wtf:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BadHazard (Post 620201)
what public safety are you associated with? Not to be a di<k, but your spelling sucks.

I hope you are not a Peace Officer driving like the way you described. If you were truly on his bumper going 100mph that isn't just dumb but flat ignorant.

:bsflag:

Im a fire fighter and i spel things how i want them to be speld caus if you cant read it than your not worth my time. and if you look at the poast you will notice that you are in the kills section witch is whair you poast your cocky moments, And i knew the other guy so it was a frendly compititiopn between two guys that can drive better than you so if you dont have a good relpy than git off my thread, You dont see me all up in your shit do you. NO caus i have respect for others. OH and fyi, anething that starts with ''not to be a dick'' is allwase a dick remark so go about your bussness and leave the poasting to someone that has comman curtisy. Thaires no need to badmouth someone els so if you dont like me or my speling than next time you see a thread started buy me than dont bother reading it caus i dont apricate being critsized on my own shit. Im sarry you got your panties in a wadd caus you cant read my shit......One more thing, ignorant, meens ''not knowing'' not arrogant or cocky witch seems to be what you are meaning, thairfor you are the ignorant one here:old:. THANKS and have a good one

MATT137 09-23-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scmedic09 (Post 620211)

one of my few kills caus i know the ass end of stuf like that all to well......and thanks:smileup:

BadHazard 09-24-2011 08:16 PM

It takes you longer to try and type like that than it does for me to read it. You fail. :box:

MATT137 09-26-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadHazard (Post 620852)
It takes you longer to try and type like that than it does for me to read it. You fail. :box:

I alreasdy told you to git off my shit. One more poast and il start spaming your shit

CajunDodge 09-26-2011 03:28 PM

Let's keep the conversation civil gentlemen. Spelling has nothing to do with it, I post quite often from my cell because I have to but no need to bash each other here.

- Cajun

GeauxHunting 09-26-2011 04:38 PM

Nice kill bro!

And everyone should chill out... Everyone has their moments and it's not like he is speeding tailgating everyone like that everyday...well I hope not :LOL: