DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2011 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   All weather mats (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=93461)

stangd1909 10-04-2011 12:50 PM

All weather mats

What do you guys use? I am debating between the Husky Liners 98001 and the Dodge OEM ones.

Hiker Guy 10-04-2011 12:57 PM

WeatherTech Digital Liners. They fit very well, I was impressed.

stangd1909 10-04-2011 12:59 PM

thanks, I'm going to check them out now.

erm 10-04-2011 01:16 PM

X2 on the Weathertech mats. Not the cheapest but they fit and they work!

Razorbass 10-04-2011 03:07 PM

Ditto on the WeatherTech mats as. I have had three sets in three different autos and love 'em. Some folks have had issues with stains but I think that largely depends on your job (how dirty your feet are each day) and how often you clean 'em.

Willbrewer 10-04-2011 04:06 PM

After spending the money on the truck I went cheap and found some heavy rubber cut-to-fit floormats at Walmart. $20 bucks or so for both front and back. Not the greatest looking things, but they do the job.

And being cheap, if they start looking really bad, it won't be a problem to trash them and buy a new set.

Bill

stangd1909 10-04-2011 04:12 PM

The weather techs are really nice, not sure I wanna pay $200+ on some mats though.

Hiker Guy 10-04-2011 04:42 PM

Understood, they are pricey. I did it because hunting season is around the corner, lots of snow/mud here in the mountains, and I was confident I would have water on the floor. The WeatherTechs direct the flow to the door, providing a "basin" type effect, and hopefully keep my carpet clean.

On the other hand, I am attempting to protect my investment in a $40k truck. I will also be using covers over the leather seats during hunting season, to keep the truck in good shape.

Your mileage may vary.

PS....just had a thought....you may want to consider WeatherTechs for the front, and something different for the back. That could help on the price shock.

stangd1909 10-04-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiker Guy (Post 628294)
Understood, they are pricey. I did it because hunting season is around the corner, lots of snow/mud here in the mountains, and I was confident I would have water on the floor. The WeatherTechs direct the flow to the door, providing a "basin" type effect, and hopefully keep my carpet clean.

On the other hand, I am attempting to protect my investment in a $40k truck. I will also be using covers over the leather seats during hunting season, to keep the truck in good shape.

Your mileage may vary.

PS....just had a thought....you may want to consider WeatherTechs for the front, and something different for the back. That could help on the price shock.

Good post. I was actually thinking about that, in the end I just decided to go with the Husky mats. I got them for $120 shipped, so I will report back with my thoughts on these. Thanks for you help.

huntergreen 10-04-2011 05:42 PM

not that it matters to the op, but i just ordered weather-tech digital fit, front and back for daughters H3. cost 187.50 shipped to my door. wish i could afford second set for my new ram.