DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Product Reviews (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   anyone dealt with carid.com? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94242)

williamhartle 10-14-2011 12:05 AM

anyone dealt with carid.com?

so i ordered a dash kit for my brother for christmas and three times now (in a matter of one week) they have bumped my order saying that the manufacture couldnt send the kit till the date listed... when i go on there website my order number isnt even there it comes up as no order found... just wondering if anyone ever dealt with them or not and if so how was your experience?

RedRam10 10-21-2011 12:03 AM

I don't have an answer for your issue but I can :icon_bump: this while hoping you get things cleared up. Have you tried calling in the order?

2010Sport 10-22-2011 03:13 PM

I've had an excellent experience with them. I got my LED's, smoked 3rd brake light, 9005's and LED light bar. Fast shipping to Canada too.. Sorry to hear about your problems.

5.7ram 10-23-2011 05:12 PM

Since there a online retail store, maybe there waiting for the manufacture to get the part? Maybe they can upgrade you to faster shipping since it's been a problem. I would call them direct!

Blue Streak 10-25-2011 04:53 PM

I ordered one on Sept 28 and have received 4 emails with delayed dates. Not sure what the problem is.

williamhartle 11-15-2011 02:45 PM

**********UPDATE*************
figured id let u guys know what happened... i phoned them they told me they were having trouble cutting the carbon fiber but were almost done received the product about a week or so ago looks very very nice they were also very cooperative on the phone they even sent me a gift card over all very good company will defiantly be ordering more form them again

Emorris69 11-20-2012 11:08 AM

I just ordered a led light bar from them and shipped fast was great. 2 of the leds are bernt out though I called the guy I delt with and had me into the customer service people right away they are gonna ship me a new one and I should have it by the end of next week

ironchef2011 03-19-2013 09:46 PM

They are drop shippers. I've tried to use them several times and found them to be an awful place.

To the contrary, I've found Auto Anything to be about as good as it gets. They are the Crutchfield of performance parts for me.

williamhartle 04-16-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironchef2011 (Post 1043776)
They are drop shippers. I've tried to use them several times and found them to be an awful place.

To the contrary, I've found Auto Anything to be about as good as it gets. They are the Crutchfield of performance parts for me.

Srry to hear that ironcher2011 we actually just ordered some foglights and headlights from carid and had them delievered within a week or so had a problem with the headlights and phoned them up they immediatly sent us the replacement part... Guess it just depends what ur ordering from them i guess...