DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Public Safety (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   **WARNING** GRAPHIC** Child killed (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94509)

sonocativo 10-17-2011 05:33 PM

**WARNING** GRAPHIC** Child killed

Here in America people are getting to be just like the 3rd world countries, There are alot of people not wanting to help the injured in fear of being sued due to some states have laws being passed where "Good Samaritans" can be sued or held responsible for their actions...
Here a 2 year old girl is run over twice, while 18 people walk past her and not stop to help her... the 19th person does then the mother comes and picks up her daughter apparently not knowing how severe her injuries are. The first driver was cited as saying:
Its not my daughter
She should have watched where she was going
and worst of all...
He told his boss... Something happened at home so I need to take off.
Watch the video and read the interview yourselves. People are so sick in the head and cold blooded.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...PWvYlFgVGVH99w

Mods, if this is inappropiate please remove and my appology.

MADDOG 10-17-2011 05:40 PM

I'll view this at home and let ya know.

Crash 10-17-2011 05:51 PM

I just don't understand how anyone could walk by that scene and not try to help that child. That is a sad comentary on what this world has become.

sonocativo 10-17-2011 06:04 PM

True, It just shocked my wife and I..Being we have a 17 month old it hits close to home. My wife said if they are that ignorant of life then she ( we ) would never travel there, I agree. There was a site connected to this and I read some of the comments, but I can clearly see in the video she was stil awake and moving or should I say suffering. It is a shame for someone to let a child suffer like that or cause any harm reguardless of the age. I was a first aid instructor for a few years and I have tended to some injuries over the years reguardless of how minor, car accidents to fall. I was in North City when an nearly blind elderly black man in a scooter got too close to a curb and rolled over into the parking area , you wouldnt believe people, they just pulled over him and parked, pinning him between the car and curb/park stop.... No one stopped to help him but just looked at him... My partner and I went over to help upright his scooter and get him off the ground, not one soul there helped and this was during a lunch hour rush. Shame on people, we are the only animals who can reason and we are very dangerous to one another....

starquestbd22 10-18-2011 08:48 AM

I watched this on AOL while up late last night and having a 2.5 year old I almost puked. This is the absolute low point for humanity. For anyone that would say "she should've been watching where she was going" or "it's not my daughter"....I seriously think I could put a slug between that person's eyes and sleep just fine tonight. The world does not need people with that mindset so let's just send them on their way.

The story I read said she was still alive but not expected to live. I hope she makes a miraculous recovery and can live a normal life but if she has passed or does pass then I hope she is happy and peaceful.

sonocativo 10-18-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starquestbd22 (Post 638312)
I watched this on AOL while up late last night and having a 2.5 year old I almost puked. This is the absolute low point for humanity. For anyone that would say "she should've been watching where she was going" or "it's not my daughter"....I seriously think I could put a slug between that person's eyes and sleep just fine tonight. The world does not need people with that mindset so let's just send them on their way.

The story I read said she was still alive but not expected to live. I hope she makes a miraculous recovery and can live a normal life but if she has passed or does pass then I hope she is happy and peaceful.

Since I posted this, they have updated the site, they removed the comments the driver made that makes me mad because there you could see how cold blooded he was about it, and the little girl did die 2 days later (saturday ) They should put the driver in front of a steam roller and slowly start from his toes and work their way up!

DOZER 10-18-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonocativo (Post 638345)
Since I posted this, they have updated the site, they removed the comments the driver made that makes me mad because there you could see how cold blooded he was about it, and the little girl did die 2 days later (saturday ) They should put the driver in front of a steam roller and slowly start from his toes and work their way up!

I'm liking this idea^^^

I have a cast iron stomach and am known to not be phased by anything. This made me physically sick and I am still horrified by it...

The gene pool really needs to be thinned out...

sonocativo 10-18-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOZER (Post 638434)
I'm liking this idea^^^

I have a cast iron stomach and am known to not be phased by anything. This made me physically sick and I am still horrified by it...

The gene pool really needs to be thinned out...

I am the same way, My wife says I am a brick wall, nothing bothers me ( blood, gore, Monsters.... nothing ) except this hit close to home with a child. Young people that are single and single people dont know the feeling that us as Parents feel after we have kiids...I am always watching out for my kids, i see the unforeseen before the foreseen is seen.
Makes me sick when people have no compassion for such a young innocent life.

starquestbd22 10-18-2011 04:19 PM

Same here guys. I work homicides and watch autopsies and it doesn't bother me but this got to me. I was hesitant to watch it to begin with but it was even worse than I thought. You know that little girl wanted only one thing...mommy or daddy to make it better. I'm glad it's almost time to go home so I can hug my little girl.

GeauxHunting 10-18-2011 04:35 PM

That's straight ****ed up. I never understand why people never stop to help.