DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Good Dealerships (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94973)

BlueJet 10-23-2011 05:31 PM

Good Dealerships

Post your good experiences here.

SeattlePete 10-23-2011 06:00 PM

West Hills Dodge, Bremerton, WA

I've had my truck about 3 weeks, and I have to say that the team at West Hills (sales, service, and parts) has reaffirmed my belief that there are still good dealerships out there. I worked at Saturn for over 10 years in sales and management, and I believe that the Saturn philosophy was the only way to take care of customers:
  • Listen with the intent to understand
  • take care of the client, and they will take care of you
  • "No" is an honest answer
  • Underpromise and overdeliver

West Hills understands this. My sales experience was top notch, and when I went in for post-sales service, I was provided a rental car (unexpected plus). I went back to pick up the truck at about 4pm Saturday, and there were problems- the Uconnect wasn't working, and there were scratches/gouges in various pieces of plastic trim, as well as dirt/grease throughout the interior.

I got home rather ticked, and wrote a long email to the service director. The next morning, I was called by the SD, who then arranged for my truck to be picked up (60+ miles one way), drop off a rental, and promised all would be made right.

He was true to his word. All in all a top notch dealership.

erm 10-23-2011 06:37 PM

Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Hillsboro, Oregon

Dick's Country CJD is my dealer of choice in this area.

While many don't understand, or distrust, the sales department's mission, working with Dick's Sales Manager and his Office Manager is very much like doing any other business deal. There's no games, no bait & switch, no drama.

The service department is top notch. When I get my vehicle back from a service visit it is clean, un-damaged, any open TSB's have been addressed and a complete record of all work performed is provided.

If I wear out this 2007 I get one more new truck before I retire. I will definitely go back to Dick's for that truck.

dodgert 10-23-2011 06:41 PM

Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta Ga great salesmen non pushy parts people are topnotch there service dept could be a little faster but out of 10 id give them a 9

brad12kx 10-24-2011 12:19 AM

Brandon Chrysler Dodge in Brandon, Manitoba
I purchased 3 new Rams since 2004, and have little to no issues with anything.
Being a small dealership with a will to serve and a reputation for good work, has them a bit busy at times, and can't always get in 'right-away', but they sure try...and when they service or repair your vehicle, it's done right the first time...and that goes for their body shop as well. :smileup:

DenDen 10-31-2011 03:03 AM

I bought my truck at Langley Chrysler(BC Canada).Great experience.Service dept is awesome.Would highly recommend it to anyone.Since I live in Abbotsford,which is 25 minutes away,I went to the local dealership recently to buy some touch up paint and look at what they had for t-shirts.I found a nice shirt and stood at the counter waiting for help for 10 minutes while the only cashier was talking to some guy about balancing the books.Finally I walked out.One guy chased after me to apologize but I told him I had limited time and it was up.I will drive the extra miles to a good dealership!

Mopar Big Horn 11-03-2012 11:58 PM

Dave Davis East Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Lincoln Greenville, NC

i purchased my RAM in september last year and have been more than pleased with it and the dealership. the salesman that sold me the truck sends me a personal email every couple months asking if everything is still going good with the truck and if not to get up with him asap to let him know so he can help get it taken care of. every time i have been to the dealership i have always stopped in to see him and if i needed a rental he had one waiting for me. the salesmens at the dealership are nice if your just looking they dont hound you, they let you look and when you pull on the lot you dont have 20 people running to your vehicle before you can even get out and when buying my RAM, Jim my salesman, i expected to be going back and forth with numbers and everything but he was even making sure i had any and all rebates, incentives, discounts, promotions from dealer and manufacturer and giving me top dollar on my trade-in which i owned. when all said and done i got a $40,000 RAM for $19,000 even and that included taxes, tags, fees, you name it. there service shop is always busy but almost always do a great job on getting you in and pretty quick and the body shop does great work and have it done in a good time frame. i told my sister to check them out when she was looking at a 4 door wrangler and she talked to Jim and she ended up getting a good deal with her trade-in. when my wife decides she wants to get rid of her envoy we will be going to see Jim at east carolina auto. this dealership is definately the best that is in this area, check them out.

walc 11-04-2012 12:49 AM

Ron Channell at Tate Dodge, Glen Burnie, MD

I just bought my new 2012 Ram, from Ron Channell, at Tate Dodge, in Glen Burnie, MD.
Great price on the new Ram and my trade.
We negotiated everything by email and phone and when I went to trade, and get my new truck, everything was 110% as agreed. :smileup:
On the other hand Greenbrier Dodge, in Chesapeake, VA, said we had a deal and then changed the terms drastically. I wasted a shopping day dealing with them. :smiledown:

GTyankee 11-04-2012 01:32 AM

Carl Burger Dodge
8333 Hercules Street La Mesa, CA 91942
(619) 463-9321
I never had a bad experience with them
i bought my '09 Ram there & it has been been serviced by them ever since

On the East Coast, i go to a Jeep Dealership for quick service
they don't sell Rams
Bradshaw Chrysler and Jeep Dealership 554-581 Main Street Oakville, CT 06779
================================================== ==============

with the good there is also the BAD
possibly the worst dealership for customer service that i have ever been to
Modern Motors Mazda Dodge in Thomaston Connecticut
stay far away from this place if you are from out of town
they don't have time for you

Emorris69 11-06-2012 01:10 PM

Dartmouth Dodge is Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada. I personally have bought 2 trucks from them and several friends have bought there work trucks there. From the Body shop to Sales I have gotten everything I have ever wanted at a fair price and always been happy with the out come. They are the ones that painted my chrome bumpers and I couldn't be happier. I also have never paid a penny over whole sale for a part and most times its cheaper to get stuff there then anywhere else.