DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2011 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   2011 October - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=95534)

BlueJet 10-31-2011 07:29 AM

2011 October - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our October Winner !!

brad12kx

And now a word from your winner.....

http://www.ramforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/d...doctwinner.jpg

First I must thank all who nominated and voted to bestow me with this honor. :smileup:

My name is Brad (like anyone hadn't figured that out) and I live in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada). I'm married to the world's most understanding gal, have a daughter and a cat. I work in my toy box (own my own business), where I get to spend all day working with cool electronic toys, so my days are never boring, and people actually pay me to have fun!

Although my day job is in the electronic field, my roots are in the mechanical field, so dealing with the mix of mechanics and electronics in today's vehicles is seldom intimidating for me....I'm kinda at home in both disciplines. After spending some quality time at the race track years ago with Hemi powered cars, I was quick to jump on the Hemi band wagon when it was introduced into the trucks, so my first personal Hemi truck was an 04, followed by an 08 and then my current 2010. It was the transition from the 3rd to 4th generation trucks that brought me to the Z. I had questions, and only place I could find good answers was here. :smileup:

Unlike my previous Rams (mainly because they were leased), my current Ram has become victim of 'Mod Fever', and although I can assume 'some' of the responsibility, the lions share lies here on the Z. Yup...if I didn't spend so much time here, there are many auto mod parts companies that would have ended their year with a smaller profit number. My signature shows my mods in the order they happened. Everything after 'Timbren Rear SES'.....is a Z inspired unintended mod. :str: To date, I am very happy with both the performance and look of my Ram, and I have the Z to thank/blame for that... LOL.

I am not someone to spend any amount of time posting on forums or social networking, and I believe my accumulated involvement outside the Z consists of less then 25posts between all forums, etc. :wow: I lurk on many other forums, in many other disciplines. Things are different here. This forum is very well managed and the membership exhibits a strong passion for their Rams. The offer to share information, experiences and ideas is unrivaled, and has become almost addicting......although I will never admit to that. :D

What does the future bring.....Stay tuned to the Z channel, as the modding is far from done......on mine....or yours. :smileup:

RockyRam 10-31-2011 07:59 AM

Congrats on the win Brad!! :smileup:

916Timmy 10-31-2011 08:34 AM

It's about time! I know you deserve it! Love the truck and all the helpful posts and time you dedicate to us all!

:rep:

Stump3r 10-31-2011 08:57 AM

Congrats Brad! Well earned badge buddy!

moparornocar72 10-31-2011 09:35 AM

Congrats sir! U deserve it!

erm 10-31-2011 09:55 AM

It's about damn time, Brad!!! :D

Just kidding... Congratulations, buddy!

:rep:

CajunDodge 10-31-2011 10:06 AM

Congrats Brad on a very well deserved win!!! Thanks for all you do for everyone here, the humor, the creative use of smilies lol and the knowledge and experience you bring, you truly are an asset to the Z and it's great to have you here!!! :rep:

- Cajun

ArmyRXP 10-31-2011 10:38 AM

Congrats!!!! Very well deserved indeed.

johnnyG 10-31-2011 11:29 AM

no surprise at all. you're extremely helpful and understanding of us not so mechanically inclined to say the least.

millon9 10-31-2011 11:34 AM

Congrats Brad! Well deserved win!