DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Jokes/Humor (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Hit The Floor!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=95560)

erm 10-31-2011 08:26 PM

Hit The Floor!!!

On a recent weekend in Atlantic City , a woman won a bucketful of quarters at a slot machine.

She took a break from the slots for dinner with her husband in the hotel dining room. But first she wanted to stash the quarters in her room. I'll be right back and we'll go to eat' she told her husband and carried the coin-laden bucket to the elevator.

As she was about to walk into the elevator she noticed two men already aboard. Both were black. One of them was very tall and had an intimidating figure. The woman froze. Her first thought was: 'These two are going to rob me.'

Her next thought was: 'Don't be a bigot, they look like perfectly nice gentlemen.' But racial stereotypes are powerful, and fear immobilized her.

Avoiding eye contact, she turned around stiffly and faced the elevator doors as they closed.

A second passed, and then another second, and then another. Her fear increased! The elevator didn't move. Panic consumed her. 'My God' she thought, I'm trapped and about to be robbed!

Her heart plummeted. Perspiration poured from every pore.

Then one of the men said, 'Hit the floor.'

Instinct told her to do what they told her.

The bucket of quarters flew upwards as she threw out her arms and collapsed on the elevator floor. A shower of coins rained down on her.

'Take my money and spare me', she prayed.

More seconds passed. She heard one of the men say politely, 'Ma'am, if you'll just tell us what floor you're going to, we'll push the button.'

The one who said it had a little trouble getting the words out. He was trying mightily to hold in a belly laugh. The woman lifted her head and looked up at the two men. They reached down to help her up.

Confused, she struggled to her feet. 'When I told my friend here to hit the floor,' said the average sized one, I meant that he should hit the elevator button for our floor. I didn't mean for you to hit the floor, ma'am.' He spoke genially. He bit his lip. It was obvious he was having a hard time not laughing.

The woman thought: 'My God, what a spectacle I've made of myself.'

She was too humiliated to speak. The three of them gathered up the strewn quarters and refilled her bucket.

When the elevator arrived at her floor they then insisted on walking her to her room. She seemed a little unsteady on her feet, and they were afraid she might not make it down the corridor.

At her door they bid her a good evening.

As she slipped into her room she could hear them roaring with laughter as they walked back to the elevator.

The woman brushed herself off. She pulled herself together and went downstairs for dinner with her husband.

The next morning flowers were delivered to her room; a dozen roses.

Attached to EACH rose was a crisp one hundred-dollar bill.

The card said: 'Thanks for the best laugh we've had in years.

It was signed…Eddie Murphy & Michael Jackson

moparornocar72 11-02-2011 12:59 PM

haha now that is good, wasn't expecting the eddie murphy and michael jackson at the end either.

CajunDodge 11-03-2011 04:27 PM

That was good, I wasn't expecting that ending either!

- Cajun

CdnoilRAM 11-03-2011 05:51 PM

Lol, that was a good one. Definately wasn't expecting the ending... but it must have been a VERY old joke. Michael Jackson hasn't been black in a long time.

CajunDodge 11-03-2011 05:56 PM

LOL @ Kurtis, so true!

- Cajun

GTyankee 11-03-2011 06:01 PM

I saw this a year or 2 ago
I still got tears in my eyes, when i read it, sooo funny

when i read back then, i was thinking either the Football Linebacker or the Sacramento Kings Basketball player,
not the drugged up singer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...disambiguation)

sonocativo 11-04-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 649066)
Lol, that was a good one. Definately wasn't expecting the ending... but it must have been a VERY old joke. Michael Jackson hasn't been black in a long time.

Man that brings back memmories of an old friend where I used to work. He is black and very short 5' max... He had a few inter-racial marriages. One evening he was watching some old music videos of Michael jackson and mentioned the name, His young son jumped up and said: "THAT'S NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, MICHAEL JACKSON IS WHITE" .....lol
after a long explaination to him that he IS black and why he looks like he does his son asks:"WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT TO THEMSELVES?"...LOL

So, if you want a good laugh just say something in front of the kids like his buddy did about teletubbies.
" Hey isnt that one supposed to be gay?"
and your response would be a little guy yelling at you with...
"HE'S NOT GAY, THATS A MAJIC BAG" and alot of the little guys friends looking like they are gonna open a can of whoop azz on ya...lol:LOL:

Kids, ya gotta love em !

old hot rod 11-04-2011 10:34 PM

Good one,
Keep them coming!!!