DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram R/T (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   New R/T owner (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=95738)

Sky Tac 11-03-2011 01:13 PM

New R/T owner

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up a 2011 R/T a few weeks ago and I love the tuck. Thanks to the forum I have a big list of things I would like to do lol. so far I have tinted the windows, took the door badges off, painted the brake cals, painted the wheels, added the mopar fuel door, painted dash parts, turned all the stiching to red to match the truck, i allso have the mopar hood decal but have not put it on yet, and removed the muffler and added a y pipe. I allso have a belltech 2/4 drop on the way but its on B.O. till the first of the year. Thanks to everyone in the forum for all the good ideas. I have many more mods to go.

erm 11-03-2011 02:22 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck!

j.carlin00 11-03-2011 02:24 PM

Congrats bro good lookin truck....you should look into taking the ram emblems off the front and back..then using an expensive primer/paint in one...to paint them black... I did it on my red express..looks sick:)

dodgert 11-03-2011 02:38 PM

Welcome or you could just use billet badges in there place you got a pic of yours with no badges like to see that

Sky Tac 11-03-2011 02:53 PM

I all ready got a hold of billet badges and now i am just waiting to save a little money to place my order. all so the rest of the side badges will be coming off once i get my new front and rear ones

dodgert 11-03-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky Tac (Post 648996)
I all ready got a hold of billet badges and now i am just waiting to save a little money to place my order. all so the rest of the side badges will be coming off once i get my new front and rear ones

Ya cool was asking the other guy that said he took off the ram heads and filled them in i think that might look strange

Curly 28 11-03-2011 04:07 PM

Sky-- what did you use and how did you paint the spokes black? Thanks in advance Curly

dodgert 11-03-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curly 28 (Post 649032)
Sky-- what did you use and how did you paint the spokes black? Thanks in advance Curly

Ive done it before you just tape them off and use plasti dip or let a professional paint them guy wanted 125 to all 4 of my rims with matching truck color

Sky Tac 11-03-2011 05:22 PM

yeah i taped them off and used plasti dip for now, but im going to have them painted this winter. I plan on putting her up this winter and doing a bunch of work so it will be like a new truck again by time spring comes lol. I plan on posting more pics as I go. and I will post some pics of the inside mods in the next few days. like i said i have alot on my list of stuff i want to do.

RTBenny 11-04-2011 07:19 AM

Nice ride, I've also done the tint and removed all the badges. The red stitching sounds nasty, post some pics! Flame Red R/Ts FTW!